Citrix to Acquire Ardence
Citrix Systems has announced a definitive agreement to acquire privately held Ardence, Inc. of Waltham, Mass.
Founded in 1980, Ardence is a 100-person company with over 3,000 customers, including Time Warner Cable, Dow Corning, Hollywood Video, Boeing, Raytheon, Freeze.com, U.S. Department of Defence, U.S. Department of Energy and others.
It has two product groups - one focused on on-demand provisioning, the other focused on real-time operating systems.
The financial terms of the agreement have not been disclosed. The acquisition is subject to various standard closing conditions, including applicable regulatory approvals, and is expected to close in the first quarter of 2007.
Assuming the transaction closes as expected, the acquisition is expected to add approximately $15 to $18 million in revenue to fiscal year 2007. It may have little or no impact to EPS on a GAAP basis and is expected to be neutral to EPS on an adjusted basis.
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Citrix Appoints Makarand Joshi As India Country Head
- Nokia, Xiaomi Announce Multi-Year Patent And Equipment Deal
- Companies See Risk Due To Organizational and IT Complexities
- Google, Microsoft To Crack Down On Internet Piracy: Report
- Closing The Gap In Digital Transformation
- BSNL, Vodafone Sign Pan-India 2G Roaming Pact
- Women In Technology: Still A Long Way To Go
- We Intend To Build Our Own Cloud
- European Commission To Invest €1.8 Bn In Cybersecurity Research