Citrix-Tulip in Communication Alliance
Citrix Systems and Tulip Telecom today announced their partnership aimed at enhancing development and implementation of best-in-class solutions, especially around enterprise communication field. As part of the agreement, Tulip & Citrix will work together to create various bundled offerings for the Indian enterprise markets.
“Tulip s appointment will further enhance Citrix s product distribution network across India. With growth of some key industries that we operate in, there was a need for us to strengthen our distribution network across the country so as to reach out effectively to our consumers, said Souma Das, area vice president of Citrix India.
Tulip currently partners with over 950 enterprise customers in India for their technology infrastructure requirements.
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 29-Feb 2)
- Why Are Telcos Disappointed With Budget 2018
- How Digital India Can Celebrate The Spirit Of Republic Day
- Enterprise AI Moves Beyond Experimentation: Infosys
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)