Citrix-Tulip in Communication Alliance
Citrix Systems and Tulip Telecom today announced their partnership aimed at enhancing development and implementation of best-in-class solutions, especially around enterprise communication field. As part of the agreement, Tulip & Citrix will work together to create various bundled offerings for the Indian enterprise markets.
“Tulip s appointment will further enhance Citrix s product distribution network across India. With growth of some key industries that we operate in, there was a need for us to strengthen our distribution network across the country so as to reach out effectively to our consumers, said Souma Das, area vice president of Citrix India.
Tulip currently partners with over 950 enterprise customers in India for their technology infrastructure requirements.
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors
- Making Communication Convenient for Rural India