Citrix-Tulip in Communication Alliance
Citrix Systems and Tulip Telecom today announced their partnership aimed at enhancing development and implementation of best-in-class solutions, especially around enterprise communication field. As part of the agreement, Tulip & Citrix will work together to create various bundled offerings for the Indian enterprise markets.
“Tulip s appointment will further enhance Citrix s product distribution network across India. With growth of some key industries that we operate in, there was a need for us to strengthen our distribution network across the country so as to reach out effectively to our consumers, said Souma Das, area vice president of Citrix India.
Tulip currently partners with over 950 enterprise customers in India for their technology infrastructure requirements.
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- Five Roadblocks In Enterprise Security Automation
- Putting More Intelligence In Business Intelligence