Citrix-Tulip in Communication Alliance
Citrix Systems and Tulip Telecom today announced their partnership aimed at enhancing development and implementation of best-in-class solutions, especially around enterprise communication field. As part of the agreement, Tulip & Citrix will work together to create various bundled offerings for the Indian enterprise markets.
“Tulip s appointment will further enhance Citrix s product distribution network across India. With growth of some key industries that we operate in, there was a need for us to strengthen our distribution network across the country so as to reach out effectively to our consumers, said Souma Das, area vice president of Citrix India.
Tulip currently partners with over 950 enterprise customers in India for their technology infrastructure requirements.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone