Citrix-Tulip in Communication Alliance
Citrix Systems and Tulip Telecom today announced their partnership aimed at enhancing development and implementation of best-in-class solutions, especially around enterprise communication field. As part of the agreement, Tulip & Citrix will work together to create various bundled offerings for the Indian enterprise markets.
“Tulip s appointment will further enhance Citrix s product distribution network across India. With growth of some key industries that we operate in, there was a need for us to strengthen our distribution network across the country so as to reach out effectively to our consumers, said Souma Das, area vice president of Citrix India.
Tulip currently partners with over 950 enterprise customers in India for their technology infrastructure requirements.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure