Clay Telecom strengthens presence in India
Clay Telecom has set up a customer support service center in Ahmedabad. According to the telecom company, the center has been opened to meet the demand of integrated mobile services.
Clay Telecom has offered a spectrum of telecom solutions and support services to create new business opportunities and new offerings which are claimed to provide cost effective connectivity for Indian overseas travelers. "With this new office in Ahmedabad, we have taken another step forward to reach our customer base in the region and we plan to enhance our services and offerings from time to time as per the requirements of our customers. We have been instrumental in developing our robust platform," said Gaurav Dhawan, executive director, Clay Telecom.
Apart from opening new branches to ensure availability of its services to the travelers across India, Clay Telecom, is adding a new product range to serve all categories of customers. The most recent innovation was ‘Clay Worldberry’ for BlackBerry users to travel around the world with a single solution.
Headquartered in New Delhi, Clay Telecom currently has offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Chennai. The company provides secure, cost-effective and mobile communication solutions to global travelers and corporate houses abroad.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation