Clay Telecom strengthens presence in India
Clay Telecom has set up a customer support service center in Ahmedabad. According to the telecom company, the center has been opened to meet the demand of integrated mobile services.
Clay Telecom has offered a spectrum of telecom solutions and support services to create new business opportunities and new offerings which are claimed to provide cost effective connectivity for Indian overseas travelers. "With this new office in Ahmedabad, we have taken another step forward to reach our customer base in the region and we plan to enhance our services and offerings from time to time as per the requirements of our customers. We have been instrumental in developing our robust platform," said Gaurav Dhawan, executive director, Clay Telecom.
Apart from opening new branches to ensure availability of its services to the travelers across India, Clay Telecom, is adding a new product range to serve all categories of customers. The most recent innovation was ‘Clay Worldberry’ for BlackBerry users to travel around the world with a single solution.
Headquartered in New Delhi, Clay Telecom currently has offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Chennai. The company provides secure, cost-effective and mobile communication solutions to global travelers and corporate houses abroad.
- Nasscom Predicts Muted Growth For IT In 2018-19
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- AI Interest Among CIOs Is Huge, But Deployment Is Low
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study