Cleartrip launches mobile travel website
Cleartrip recently introduced Cleartrip Mobile, a comprehensive travel product available on a mobile phone, which enables travelers to book trains and flights, check PNR status and trip details from the palm of their hands. The portal delivers the same functionality as that of the web site in a simplified format that is optimized for mobile devices, stated the company.
“Mobile Internet users are expected to outnumber PC-based Internet uses in 2011 and those users are going to look for convenience. Mobile devices are quite a challenge for anyone creating applications or sites—speed, efficiency and simplicity are all critical ‘features’ for a mobile product. Cleartrip has always focused on these things, and I’m proud to say that our mobile team has outdone themselves,” claimed Hrush Bhatt, founder, Cleartrip.
According to Cleartrip, the solution works on any mobile device that enjoys an Internet connection and comes in two different versions; one version works on feature phones with keypads, while another is available for touch-based phones such as Apple’s iPhone or Android-based phones. iPhone and Android users have access to additional features such as the ability to make bookings with just one click using Express Checkout.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Apple Leads the Slowing Wearables Market, Says IDC
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool