Cloud Computing Gives Vox Populi a Platform
If you want to know what the American public wants from the president-elect or if you want to have your say on what the president should do to improve India-US relations, this website could be the answer. The website Change.gov will act as a forum, enabling the American citizens to express their ideas on a variety of themes, such as energy, healthcare, reduction on the dependence on foreign oil, etc.
It will enable the users to read ideas from other citizens and to promote the ones they like best. The site will bubble the most popular idea to the top of the list and the idea will be presented directly to president-elect Obama and his cabinet following.
2009 being the election year for India, this might be of inspirational value to the election campaigners of India. The Indian software market having maturing over a period of two decades, in the recent times has adapted to similar modern technologies such as cloud computing and SaaS.
The website (change.gov) was deployed using Salesforce CRM in around four weeks.
- Mark Zuckerberg To Clamp Down Heavily on Fake News On Facebook
- Trouble Not Over Yet For Facebook
- How Bots Are Manipulating US Presidential Election
- Facebook Partners With Indian Govt To Reach Out To Voters
- Cyber Security Key Element Of Indo-US Bilateral Ties
- TCS, Infy, Wipro Join Obama's Computer Science For All Plan
- How US Visa Fees Hike Will Hit Indian IT
- Bill Gates, Biz Titans Drive Clean Energy Tech
- Indian IT To Gain As US Raises H-1B Visa Cap
- Cyber Security: Why Firms Need Structured Approach