Cloud services in less than 30 min from Steria
Steria has unveiled Cisco-enabled Infrastructure On Command, which will enable enterprise customers to access highly secure and cost-effective computing power in less than 30 minutes.
"Our collaboration with Cisco to enable us to deliver Steria "Infrastructure On Command" is a strategic evolution of our multi-tiered service delivery model. For the first time, utilizing the automation of Steria’s outsourcing operation and the innovation embedded in the Cisco Unified Computing System platform, customers will have access to incremental computing power and associated infrastructure services "on command", at the click of a button,." said Francois Enaud, CEO, Steria.
Infrastructure on Command enables IT platforms to be purchased as a straightforward ‘pay as you need’ service - requiring no investment in physical IT infrastructure - which is automatically provisioned via an online portal affording customers a flexible and adaptable platform that can be scaled up or down to reflect changing business requirements. Infrastructure On Command allows customers to pay for the computing power they use, when they need it, whether they are looking for a short-term solution to rapidly develop, test and deploy new applications and services in the cloud, or a longer-term production environment over a fixed period.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- Why AWS Is A Growth Engine For Indian Businesses
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud