Cloud services in less than 30 min from Steria
Steria has unveiled Cisco-enabled Infrastructure On Command, which will enable enterprise customers to access highly secure and cost-effective computing power in less than 30 minutes.
"Our collaboration with Cisco to enable us to deliver Steria "Infrastructure On Command" is a strategic evolution of our multi-tiered service delivery model. For the first time, utilizing the automation of Steria’s outsourcing operation and the innovation embedded in the Cisco Unified Computing System platform, customers will have access to incremental computing power and associated infrastructure services "on command", at the click of a button,." said Francois Enaud, CEO, Steria.
Infrastructure on Command enables IT platforms to be purchased as a straightforward ‘pay as you need’ service - requiring no investment in physical IT infrastructure - which is automatically provisioned via an online portal affording customers a flexible and adaptable platform that can be scaled up or down to reflect changing business requirements. Infrastructure On Command allows customers to pay for the computing power they use, when they need it, whether they are looking for a short-term solution to rapidly develop, test and deploy new applications and services in the cloud, or a longer-term production environment over a fixed period.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks