Cloud telephony helps bring down capex
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Sundeep Misra, Co-founder and Managing Director, VMC Technologies, explains how small business can reduce their capex by adopting cloud-based telephony services.
1. CTOs have become the biggest advocates for cloud telephony. How did the transition happen?
2. How does cloud telephony ensure the integrity of the client’s data?
3. Confidentiality and security are major issues when it comes to dealing with cloud services, how is that preserved in cloud telephony?
4. What kind of traction is cloud telephony witnessing among Indian enterprises?
5. What are the immediate difficulties in deploying the solution?
6. What is the market size for cloud telephony?
7. There are quite a few players in the market as well. What is your marketing strategy?
8. What is your leadership mantra?
- Healthcare Firms Keen To Invest In Hybrid Cloud, Says Study
- Enterprises Realizing Power Of Autonomous Cloud, Says Oracle's Steve Daheb
- Top 10 India Predictions On Cloud initiatives By 2023: IDC
- Financial Services And The Cloud: It’s Now or Never
- Talent Shortage, A Key Concern For Organizations: Gartner
- Infor Invests USD 1.5 Bn Ahead of Potential IPO
- Study Highlights Widening Skill Gap In Indian IT Industry
- 6 Predictions For Surveillance Industry In 2019
- Making Data Hyper-Available To The Multi-Cloud Enterprise
- 3 Trends That Will Rule Data Protection in 2019