Cloud telephony helps bring down capex
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Sundeep Misra, Co-founder and Managing Director, VMC Technologies, explains how small business can reduce their capex by adopting cloud-based telephony services.
1. CTOs have become the biggest advocates for cloud telephony. How did the transition happen?
2. How does cloud telephony ensure the integrity of the client’s data?
3. Confidentiality and security are major issues when it comes to dealing with cloud services, how is that preserved in cloud telephony?
4. What kind of traction is cloud telephony witnessing among Indian enterprises?
5. What are the immediate difficulties in deploying the solution?
6. What is the market size for cloud telephony?
7. There are quite a few players in the market as well. What is your marketing strategy?
8. What is your leadership mantra?
- Indian IT Sector Lessons From USD 1.8-Bn HCL-IBM Deal
- 9 Benefits of Integrating Telephony into Your CRM Software
- Autonomous Cloud: A Step Closer To Finding Business Utopia
- 5 Game Changing Technologies In E-Commerce
- How Businesses Can Counter New Forms Of Cyber Threats In 2019
- Autonomous Cloud: A Step Closer To Finding Businessutopia
- India To Create One Million Cloud Jobs By 2022, Say Experts
- Understanding The Self-Driving Car Revolution
- Lack of Soft Skills A Concern For IT Employees: Study
- Cloud Adoption Surges, But Skills Gap A Concern