Cloud telephony helps bring down capex
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Sundeep Misra, Co-founder and Managing Director, VMC Technologies, explains how small business can reduce their capex by adopting cloud-based telephony services.
1. CTOs have become the biggest advocates for cloud telephony. How did the transition happen?
2. How does cloud telephony ensure the integrity of the client’s data?
3. Confidentiality and security are major issues when it comes to dealing with cloud services, how is that preserved in cloud telephony?
4. What kind of traction is cloud telephony witnessing among Indian enterprises?
5. What are the immediate difficulties in deploying the solution?
6. What is the market size for cloud telephony?
7. There are quite a few players in the market as well. What is your marketing strategy?
8. What is your leadership mantra?
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts