Cloud telephony helps bring down capex
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Sundeep Misra, Co-founder and Managing Director, VMC Technologies, explains how small business can reduce their capex by adopting cloud-based telephony services.
1. CTOs have become the biggest advocates for cloud telephony. How did the transition happen?
2. How does cloud telephony ensure the integrity of the client’s data?
3. Confidentiality and security are major issues when it comes to dealing with cloud services, how is that preserved in cloud telephony?
4. What kind of traction is cloud telephony witnessing among Indian enterprises?
5. What are the immediate difficulties in deploying the solution?
6. What is the market size for cloud telephony?
7. There are quite a few players in the market as well. What is your marketing strategy?
8. What is your leadership mantra?
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Is Your Data Hackproof?