Cloud telephony helps bring down capex
In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Sundeep Misra, Co-founder and Managing Director, VMC Technologies, explains how small business can reduce their capex by adopting cloud-based telephony services.
1. CTOs have become the biggest advocates for cloud telephony. How did the transition happen?
2. How does cloud telephony ensure the integrity of the client’s data?
3. Confidentiality and security are major issues when it comes to dealing with cloud services, how is that preserved in cloud telephony?
4. What kind of traction is cloud telephony witnessing among Indian enterprises?
5. What are the immediate difficulties in deploying the solution?
6. What is the market size for cloud telephony?
7. There are quite a few players in the market as well. What is your marketing strategy?
8. What is your leadership mantra?
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks