CMS bags Rs. 300 crore order from BSNL
CMS Info Systems, a diversified IT and outsourcing services provider recently bagged an order from BSNL for Rs. 300 crore ($66 million) to centralize its billing efforts.
According to the agreement, CMS Info Systems will implement a centralized billing system for BSNL across three locations, namely north east, east and south for a period of seven years. This involves deploying industrial scale, full color inkjet printers capable of printing upto 1100 pages per minute, at the company’s sites in the said regions and managing the operations.
“Currently CMS Info Systems has 20 centers across India which offer services to most of our BFSI clientele and prints a billion documents a year. With the BSNL order, we now expect to double our print output which is a huge achievement for us. This project will revolutionize the printing ecosystem in India, as it is the first time a utility bill is being printed using a full color variable data system,” remarked Sudev Muthya, president – IT Business, CMS Info Systems.
Through this partnership, CMS stated, it aims at enabling BSNL target clients with the appropriate marketing scheme and add to its revenue making this a first of its kind initiative being rolled out in hard copy format.
Muthya added, “We are in the process of deploying advanced and intelligent techniques which can map user profiles against the appropriate marketing scheme and hence offer BSNL the flexibility of offering dynamic marketing opportunities to advertisers thereby increasing its revenue from marketers.”
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Farms of the Future
- Cloud Computing Can Protect Firms Against Cyber Threats: Experts
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage
- The Speedy Journey To A Mobile Enterprise
- Evolving Cyber Threats, Be Responsive To Defend
- GST: Security Issues Plaguing India's Latest Tax Reform
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- Petya Weren’t Expecting This: Ransomware Takes Systems Hostage Across the Globe