CMS Info Systems hires Anup Neogi as CEO, Securitas
CMS Info Systems, a Blackstone portfolio company, today announced the appointment of Anup Neogi as Sr. VP and COO of the Securitas Cash Management business. In his new role, Neogi will focus on scaling the business operations, improving risk management and driving technology adoption.
Commenting on the development, Rajiv Kaul, EVC and CEO, CMS Info Systems said, “As we invest significantly to scale this unit, I am excited to have Anup, with his operational leadership across MNC and Indian environments, join us to help build Securitas into a 1,000cr unit.
Neogi, with more than 20 years experience in cash management and logistics services, has served as CEO of Brinks India, where he had overall responsibility for the Indian operations. Prior to this, he spent nearly two decades with Skypak where he served various leadership roles.
“My focus will be to move up the value chain to offer our customers better value and integrated high quality services and increase our market share,” commented Neogi.
CMS Securitas is a division of CMS Info Systems and it offers ATM operations and management, transaction processing and retail cash management.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns