CMS Info Systems hires Anup Neogi as CEO, Securitas
CMS Info Systems, a Blackstone portfolio company, today announced the appointment of Anup Neogi as Sr. VP and COO of the Securitas Cash Management business. In his new role, Neogi will focus on scaling the business operations, improving risk management and driving technology adoption.
Commenting on the development, Rajiv Kaul, EVC and CEO, CMS Info Systems said, “As we invest significantly to scale this unit, I am excited to have Anup, with his operational leadership across MNC and Indian environments, join us to help build Securitas into a 1,000cr unit.
Neogi, with more than 20 years experience in cash management and logistics services, has served as CEO of Brinks India, where he had overall responsibility for the Indian operations. Prior to this, he spent nearly two decades with Skypak where he served various leadership roles.
“My focus will be to move up the value chain to offer our customers better value and integrated high quality services and increase our market share,” commented Neogi.
CMS Securitas is a division of CMS Info Systems and it offers ATM operations and management, transaction processing and retail cash management.
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning