CMS Info Systems hires Anup Neogi as CEO, Securitas
CMS Info Systems, a Blackstone portfolio company, today announced the appointment of Anup Neogi as Sr. VP and COO of the Securitas Cash Management business. In his new role, Neogi will focus on scaling the business operations, improving risk management and driving technology adoption.
Commenting on the development, Rajiv Kaul, EVC and CEO, CMS Info Systems said, “As we invest significantly to scale this unit, I am excited to have Anup, with his operational leadership across MNC and Indian environments, join us to help build Securitas into a 1,000cr unit.
Neogi, with more than 20 years experience in cash management and logistics services, has served as CEO of Brinks India, where he had overall responsibility for the Indian operations. Prior to this, he spent nearly two decades with Skypak where he served various leadership roles.
“My focus will be to move up the value chain to offer our customers better value and integrated high quality services and increase our market share,” commented Neogi.
CMS Securitas is a division of CMS Info Systems and it offers ATM operations and management, transaction processing and retail cash management.
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its Innovation With Cloud, AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn