CMS Info Systems hires Anup Neogi as CEO, Securitas
CMS Info Systems, a Blackstone portfolio company, today announced the appointment of Anup Neogi as Sr. VP and COO of the Securitas Cash Management business. In his new role, Neogi will focus on scaling the business operations, improving risk management and driving technology adoption.
Commenting on the development, Rajiv Kaul, EVC and CEO, CMS Info Systems said, “As we invest significantly to scale this unit, I am excited to have Anup, with his operational leadership across MNC and Indian environments, join us to help build Securitas into a 1,000cr unit.
Neogi, with more than 20 years experience in cash management and logistics services, has served as CEO of Brinks India, where he had overall responsibility for the Indian operations. Prior to this, he spent nearly two decades with Skypak where he served various leadership roles.
“My focus will be to move up the value chain to offer our customers better value and integrated high quality services and increase our market share,” commented Neogi.
CMS Securitas is a division of CMS Info Systems and it offers ATM operations and management, transaction processing and retail cash management.
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization