CMS Info Systems hires Anup Neogi as CEO, Securitas
CMS Info Systems, a Blackstone portfolio company, today announced the appointment of Anup Neogi as Sr. VP and COO of the Securitas Cash Management business. In his new role, Neogi will focus on scaling the business operations, improving risk management and driving technology adoption.
Commenting on the development, Rajiv Kaul, EVC and CEO, CMS Info Systems said, “As we invest significantly to scale this unit, I am excited to have Anup, with his operational leadership across MNC and Indian environments, join us to help build Securitas into a 1,000cr unit.
Neogi, with more than 20 years experience in cash management and logistics services, has served as CEO of Brinks India, where he had overall responsibility for the Indian operations. Prior to this, he spent nearly two decades with Skypak where he served various leadership roles.
“My focus will be to move up the value chain to offer our customers better value and integrated high quality services and increase our market share,” commented Neogi.
CMS Securitas is a division of CMS Info Systems and it offers ATM operations and management, transaction processing and retail cash management.
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020