Cobham signs multi-million dollar deal with HCL
HCL Technologies, today announced that it has entered into a multi-year, multi-million dollar engineering services agreement with Cobham, a technology company serving the aerospace and defence industry.
As part of the engagement, HCL will deliver a range of engineering and R&D services including end-to-end product engineering, design-to-prototype and value engineering. HCL will support multiple Cobham sites across the globe with a broad range of services – hardware, software, embedded, mechanical, testing and full turn-key projects.
“The aerospace and defence industry is dynamic and highly innovative with a strong emphasis on Technology”, said Tom Garvey, VP, Operations at Cobham’s Avionics and Surveillance Division. “HCL will be a key partner in helping to invest in strategic programmes which allow us to stay ahead of the competition. This engagement will allow our dedicated team of engineers to develop cutting edge solutions that help us to meet customer needs in a number of fields. We expect that this relationship with HCL Technologies will support our agility and further boost growth.”
“HCL is committed to not only deliver engineering services to its customers, but also enable innovation in all aspects of their business”, said Sandeep Kishore, EVP and Global Head - Sales & Practice, Engineering and R&D Services, HCL Technologies. “With over a decade of industry experience, comprehensive service capabilities and mature delivery models, HCL is well placed to help Cobham to become more competitive with greater focus on new technologies and innovation.”
- Solving The Key Enterprise Collaboration Problem
- Is the New URL File Outbreak a Ransomware Attempt?
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Automating IT Services To Drive Digital Transformation
- Must Needed Tool for Non Destructive Testing
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- How IoT Is Revolutionizing CPG Industry
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges