Coca Cola wins Capgemini Leadership Award for Innovation at The Nasscom ILF 2011
The Coca Cola Company received The Capgemini Leadership Award for Innovation on February 8th (the first day of Nasscom ILF 2011) from Paul Hermelin, Group CEO, Capgemini.
The award recognizes innovative solutions and technologies adopted by the organization over the year, infomred the company.
An excited Erik Verrijssen, chief development officer, The Coca-Cola Company, in a video message said, “We are very honored to accept the award. As you know The Coca-Cola Company lives innovation everyday and our IT organization tries to live to that dream as well. Innovation is key to our strategy and therefore resources and money flow to innovation every year. Last year we did 2 major programs leveraging Capgemini RDV technology (Rapid Development and Visualization). And it was indeed rapid. We were able to delight our users faster and the solutions came to market much quicker. Therefore, we also saved money. We want to thank Capgemini for allowing us to leverage this methodology and we plan surely to do that in the future as well”.
- Silicon Valley Will No Longer Be Global Tech Innovation Center: Study
- Enterprises Realizing Power Of Autonomous Cloud, Says Oracle's Steve Daheb
- Financial Services And The Cloud: It’s Now or Never
- How Big Data Analytics Can Offer Exciting Opportunities
- Is Your Organization A Stellar Storyteller In The Digital Age?
- At SAP, We Co-Innovate With Our Customers
- How Analytics Can Speed Up CXOs Decision Making
- Drones, A Key Tech Innovation In Indian Construction
- Engage Directly With Customers For IT Innovation
- Putting Customer Experience At The Heart Of Digital Transformation