Cognizant acquires consulting firm PIPC
Cognizant has acquired The PIPC Group, a global program management consulting firm based in London. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
With more than 200 professionals worldwide, primarily in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and the U.S., PIPC helps global companies drive business transformation by providing industry-leading program management services, methods and tools, including its PMO (Project Management Office) core competency and its PhD (Project Health Diagnostic) tool, which has been successfully deployed in over 800 engagements. PIPC will extend and complement Cognizant’s existing project management and consulting capabilities and further Cognizant’s ability to provide integrated services across consulting, technology, and business process outsourcing.
"We welcome PIPC’s talented program management experts to Cognizant. At a time when cyclical and secular pressures are driving clients to seek new performance thresholds, effective program management is essential to ensure measurable business outcomes. PIPC’s strategic program management offerings will strengthen our ability to manage increasingly complex global projects while expanding our geographic footprint, particularly in Australia, New Zealand and the UK," said Francisco D’Souza, President and CEO, Cognizant. "This acquisition builds on our long-standing strategy of adding sharply focused business capabilities that complement our existing offerings and enhance the value we offer clients."
"With 85,500 associates worldwide, Cognizant will provide the global delivery capability, experience and scale to enable PIPC to accelerate its growth ambitions. Our organizations have the right cultural fit, and together we can drive business transformation initiatives that combine high-quality consulting, IT, and business process outsourcing services with our advanced project management offerings," said Simon Rawling, Group Managing Director at PIPC.
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- Cognizant Layoff Case Goes In Favor Of Employees
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Hamburg Startup Employland Helps Indian CXOs Find Job In Germany
- Cognizant To Layoff 6000 Employees This Year
- Ramco Systems Secures $2.5 Mn Cloud Deal From Allegis Group
- Indian IT May Become Obsolete Without AI, Automation
- Cognizant Goes Aggressive With Acquisition Strategy
- Apple Launches iPhone 7, New Apple Watch At Its Mega Event