Cognizant acquires Paris-based Galileo Performance
Cognizant, a provider of information technology (IT), consulting, and business process outsourcing services, has acquired Galileo Performance, a Paris-based provider of IT testing consulting services. The terms of the transaction have not been disclosed.
Galileo Performance helps companies in France optimize and extend business performance through IT system measurement, management and testing. Galileo will expand and complement Cognizant’s global testing practice, which is currently supposed to be among the world’s largest with more than 10,000 testing professionals. This acquisition will also strengthen Cognizant’s existing business presence in France.
"The acquisition will enable Cognizant to bring world-class testing services to the French market, and the addition of French-speaking consultants will help us better serve our customers in the region," said Francisco D’Souza, President and CEO, Cognizant.
"We look forward to working with the Galileo team to expand Cognizant s testing services in the French market, and to bring innovative testing services including managed test centers as well as virtualized and cloud-enabled testing to clients," added Sumithra Gomatam, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Cognizant’s Testing Practice.
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024