Cognizant acquires Paris-based Galileo Performance
Cognizant, a provider of information technology (IT), consulting, and business process outsourcing services, has acquired Galileo Performance, a Paris-based provider of IT testing consulting services. The terms of the transaction have not been disclosed.
Galileo Performance helps companies in France optimize and extend business performance through IT system measurement, management and testing. Galileo will expand and complement Cognizant’s global testing practice, which is currently supposed to be among the world’s largest with more than 10,000 testing professionals. This acquisition will also strengthen Cognizant’s existing business presence in France.
"The acquisition will enable Cognizant to bring world-class testing services to the French market, and the addition of French-speaking consultants will help us better serve our customers in the region," said Francisco D’Souza, President and CEO, Cognizant.
"We look forward to working with the Galileo team to expand Cognizant s testing services in the French market, and to bring innovative testing services including managed test centers as well as virtualized and cloud-enabled testing to clients," added Sumithra Gomatam, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Cognizant’s Testing Practice.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation