Cognizant acquires Paris-based Galileo Performance
Cognizant, a provider of information technology (IT), consulting, and business process outsourcing services, has acquired Galileo Performance, a Paris-based provider of IT testing consulting services. The terms of the transaction have not been disclosed.
Galileo Performance helps companies in France optimize and extend business performance through IT system measurement, management and testing. Galileo will expand and complement Cognizant’s global testing practice, which is currently supposed to be among the world’s largest with more than 10,000 testing professionals. This acquisition will also strengthen Cognizant’s existing business presence in France.
"The acquisition will enable Cognizant to bring world-class testing services to the French market, and the addition of French-speaking consultants will help us better serve our customers in the region," said Francisco D’Souza, President and CEO, Cognizant.
"We look forward to working with the Galileo team to expand Cognizant s testing services in the French market, and to bring innovative testing services including managed test centers as well as virtualized and cloud-enabled testing to clients," added Sumithra Gomatam, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Cognizant’s Testing Practice.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020