Cognizant acquires Paris-based Galileo Performance
Cognizant, a provider of information technology (IT), consulting, and business process outsourcing services, has acquired Galileo Performance, a Paris-based provider of IT testing consulting services. The terms of the transaction have not been disclosed.
Galileo Performance helps companies in France optimize and extend business performance through IT system measurement, management and testing. Galileo will expand and complement Cognizant’s global testing practice, which is currently supposed to be among the world’s largest with more than 10,000 testing professionals. This acquisition will also strengthen Cognizant’s existing business presence in France.
"The acquisition will enable Cognizant to bring world-class testing services to the French market, and the addition of French-speaking consultants will help us better serve our customers in the region," said Francisco D’Souza, President and CEO, Cognizant.
"We look forward to working with the Galileo team to expand Cognizant s testing services in the French market, and to bring innovative testing services including managed test centers as well as virtualized and cloud-enabled testing to clients," added Sumithra Gomatam, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Cognizant’s Testing Practice.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition