Cognizant enables retailers manage peak shopping season
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), provider of business, technology, and consulting services, recently announced it has enabled global retailers manage the peak shopping season using its business process as a service (BPaaS) platform, Intellipeak. The BPaaS platform combines software, services, and industry-specific best practices to provide an end-to-end business solution. Using Intellipeak, Cognizant supported more than a dozen retailers across three continents in the 2010 peak season, representing more than 30,000 stores and billions of dollars in online transactions, it informed.
“Working with the world’s leading retailers across the retail value chain, we recognized the need for an end-to-end, next-generation solution that could handle peak season volumes across diverse channels in multiple retail formats,” commented Francisco D’Souza, president and chief executive officer, Cognizant.
Equipped with collaborative Enterprise 2.0 features such as community blogs and dashboards for peak business performance monitoring, the platform provides customers a peak readiness index to calibrate risks, heat maps to identify peak timing of key business processes, and an implementation review and preparation plan for the next peak season, informed the company. The solution covers all key business process assets and supports the entire retail life-cycle from merchandizing, warehousing and distribution, to multichannel sales and fulfillment.
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- How Livechat Helps Foodpanda Speed Up Its Delivery