Cognizant enables retailers manage peak shopping season
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), provider of business, technology, and consulting services, recently announced it has enabled global retailers manage the peak shopping season using its business process as a service (BPaaS) platform, Intellipeak. The BPaaS platform combines software, services, and industry-specific best practices to provide an end-to-end business solution. Using Intellipeak, Cognizant supported more than a dozen retailers across three continents in the 2010 peak season, representing more than 30,000 stores and billions of dollars in online transactions, it informed.
“Working with the world’s leading retailers across the retail value chain, we recognized the need for an end-to-end, next-generation solution that could handle peak season volumes across diverse channels in multiple retail formats,” commented Francisco D’Souza, president and chief executive officer, Cognizant.
Equipped with collaborative Enterprise 2.0 features such as community blogs and dashboards for peak business performance monitoring, the platform provides customers a peak readiness index to calibrate risks, heat maps to identify peak timing of key business processes, and an implementation review and preparation plan for the next peak season, informed the company. The solution covers all key business process assets and supports the entire retail life-cycle from merchandizing, warehousing and distribution, to multichannel sales and fulfillment.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study