Cognizant enables retailers manage peak shopping season
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), provider of business, technology, and consulting services, recently announced it has enabled global retailers manage the peak shopping season using its business process as a service (BPaaS) platform, Intellipeak. The BPaaS platform combines software, services, and industry-specific best practices to provide an end-to-end business solution. Using Intellipeak, Cognizant supported more than a dozen retailers across three continents in the 2010 peak season, representing more than 30,000 stores and billions of dollars in online transactions, it informed.
“Working with the world’s leading retailers across the retail value chain, we recognized the need for an end-to-end, next-generation solution that could handle peak season volumes across diverse channels in multiple retail formats,” commented Francisco D’Souza, president and chief executive officer, Cognizant.
Equipped with collaborative Enterprise 2.0 features such as community blogs and dashboards for peak business performance monitoring, the platform provides customers a peak readiness index to calibrate risks, heat maps to identify peak timing of key business processes, and an implementation review and preparation plan for the next peak season, informed the company. The solution covers all key business process assets and supports the entire retail life-cycle from merchandizing, warehousing and distribution, to multichannel sales and fulfillment.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- India Sees Highest Rise in Online Shopping in Asia Pacific
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure