Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- How CIOs Are 'Banking' On Digital Strategies
- Microsoft Strengthens Its Dynamic CRM Portfolio
- There's No Free Meal, And Open Source Service Either
- The Future Of Cloud Is Hybrid
- Some Best Practices In Cloud Security
- The Overlooked Part Of Metadata Management
- Apple Watch Comes To India This Month
- Perpetuuiti's Local Touch To Global IT Needs
- India's Electronics Sector To Get $400-Bn Boost
- How Big Data Is Changing Content Management