Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Cos Need To Rethink Their Program And Portfolio Strategies
- HDFC Securities Ramps Up IT Systems For Faster Online Trading
- Better Talent Matching Can Save Indian Firms Rs 22.3 bn
- Cognizant’s Chandrasekaran Is Nasscom’s New Chairman
- Ravi Chauhan Appointed As MD Of SAP India
- Juniper To Cut 6% Jobs, Consolidate Business
- Wipro Gears Up For Cloud, Digital Transformation
- Three Ways to Improve Employee Engagement
- Microsoft’s Nadella Reshuffles Leadership Team
- Patch Management Failures Accelerate Cybercrime