Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Make In India: Mobile Phone Production To Soar
- Top 4 Storage Predictions for 2016
- Big Data Analytics Paving Way For Predictive Consumer Targeting
- IMS Automation: Things To Keep In Mind
- IT Trends: Future Of Search Lies Outside Of Google
- Sales Enablement: All About The Right Strategy & Practice
- "M-payments To Form 10% Of Total Payments In India"
- Letv May Rope In Ex-Samsung Exec For India Operations
- Personal Finance Apps To Boom In 2016
- What Security Experts Must Learn About Digital Banking