Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Moody’s Analytics Chooses Qlik For Risk Management
- How Big Data Is Altering The Manufacturing Landscape
- What Makes Wearables The New Enterprise Reality
- Ex-Snapdeal Product Chief Anand Chandrasekaran Joins Facebook
- NXP Bets Big On IoT With ‘Innovate In India’ Strategy
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOtoday [Sept 12-18]
- Wipro, Reltio Partner For Next-gen Data Management Solutions
- How To Create Business Value From Internet of Things
- Four Ways To Leverage Social Media For Business Gain
- Four Social Media Challenges For CXOs