Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Why Cos Are Failing To Get Value From Data
- IT Hiring Moves From Scale To Skill In FY15
- Big Data + Cloud: The Multi-Billion Dollar Opportunity
- Are CXOs Taking IT Risk Management Seriously?
- Perpetuuiti's New AI System Can Predict, Solve IT Issues
- The Benefits Of Proactive Security Management
- How CIOs Can Use Big Data To Boost Supply Chain
- Future Retail Chooses IBSFINtech To Manage Trade Finance
- Managing Big Data In A Small Way In Financial Industry
- Big Data Software Market To Grow By 50% In 2019