Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- WNS Extends IT Services Contract With Virgin Atlantic
- Angel Broking's Recruitment Goes Digital
- Capgemini Unveils Automation Drive To Enhance Client Growth
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2016: Top Recommended Sessions
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit: Agenda At A Glance
- Real-Time Analytics: 6 Steps For Fast, Precise Decision-Making
- Symantec Unveils Security Solutions For Connected Cars
- Pakistani Hackers Hijack Indian Management Institute's Website
- Smart Driving, IoT: ST Microelectronics' Next Big Bet
- "Cash Is Still Our Biggest Competitor"