Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Infosys To Offer IT Services To ABN-AMRO
- Rising Security Attacks: A Wake-Up Call For CISOs
- Seagate Helps Indian Firms Reduce Data Center Costs
- What Firms Need To Know About Risk Management
- Qlik Helps M&M To Reduce Costs and Drive Sales
- Mindtree To Manage Kellogg's Digital Marketing Operations
- Wipro, SRC To Develop Security Solution For Utility Cos
- Cyber Security: Why Firms Need Structured Approach
- Are CEOs Too Optimistic About Data Initiatives?
- Why Cloud ERP Will Dominate The Enterprise