Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Upgrade Your Skills: The Survival Mantra For Tech Cos
- NI Bullish On Industrial IoT Convergence
- Cognizant’s TriZetto buyout: A Wake-up Call For The Rest
- Japanese Retailer Muji Deploys Infosys' Cloud Solutions
- IoT, 3D Printing To Have Huge Impact On Businesses
- Securing The Enterprise In An App-Centric Economy
- Cognizant Buys US-based TriZetto To Drive Healthcare Biz
- Parag Arora Is New Area VP For Citrix India
- Software Non-compliance Keeps Haunting Indian CIOs
- TCS Re-appoints N Chandrasekaran As CEO And MD