Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- How Banks Can Gain From IT Governance
- Connected Cars Could Face 'Data' Traffic Jam
- "We Will Upgrade Our Offerings Every Week"
- Swedish Cos Eye India's Smart Cities Projects
- Can Samsung Be A More Exciting Brand Under Jr. Lee?
- Access Control Market Sees High Behavioral Changes
- Yahoo CIO Mike Kail Quits
- SAP Gets A New MD For Indian Subcontinent
- A Tool For CXOs To Increase Productivity, Reduce Stress
- India's IT Infrastructure Spending To Reach $2.02 Bn in 2015