Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Xerox Appoints Ashraf ElArman as India MD
- How To Ensure RoI With IoT-Enabled Solution
- Tech Mahindra Sharpens Its Focus On Healthcare
- Cognizant To Modernize Escort's Tech Landscape
- Tally Helps Cable Manufacturer Boost 70% Efficiency
- The Future Of ECM Is In Hybrid Cloud
- Frost & Sullivan Honors Most 'Innovative' ICT Firms
- Nadella Rejigs Core Team To 'Stay Relevant'
- IoT To Make Smart Buildings Smarter
- I Changed From Being Process-Skeptic to Process-Ambassador