Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Qualcomm Bets Big On AI, Machine Learning
- AI, Digital Currency To Bring Disruption In 2017: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 7-12)
- How Product Designing Has Changed Online Shopping
- The Anatomy Of The CFO Of Tomorrow
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- Can SAP Leonardo Help CIOs Digitize Operations?
- Infosys To Acquire Product Design Firm Brilliant Basics
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study