Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Here's How Intel Fosters 'Innovation' Into Digital India
- CISO’s Role Will Be Even More Challenging
- CIOs Can’t Afford To Ignore Risk Management Anymore
- "We Will Upgrade Our Offerings Every Week"
- iGATE Centralizes IT operations Using Hitachi's VDI Solution
- Newgen Helps RCI Boost Content Collaboration
- IoT Standardization Is Need Of The Hour
- India x86 Server Market Shows Signs of Growth
- CommVault Taps Into Data To Woo The Enterprise
- How Semiconductor Market Is Poised For Big Growth