Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- CIOs Confused With Cloud's Financial Impact
- IoT (Internet of Things) Or IoB (Internet of Businesses)?
- CIOs Aren't Ready For As-a-Service Economy
- Developing The Right Engineering Mindset
- Rethinking CFO's Role In Innovation
- CA Tech Buys Xceedium To Strengthen Security Portfolio
- Top Management Rejig At Accenture India
- 5 Tips On Change Management Makeover
- Make In India: Sony Starts Manufacturing Android TV
- Driving Customer Experience In The Digital Age