Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Dell To Position Itself As A Key Software Player in India
- Leaders must always lead from the front
- Cognizant Reshuffles Top Management to Stay Relevant
- Symantec Appoints Ex-Microsoft Exec as CTO
- CIOs To Increase Focus On Storage, Info Management
- Wipro Says Goodbye to PC Manufacturing Business
- Volkswagen Optimizes Password Management System
- Cognizant on a hiring spree to meet SMAC demand
- Twitter, FB look to buy Indian firms
- iSpirt facilitates Facebook’s first Indian acquisition