Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Uber Now Needs To Fix Its Broken Culture To Succeed
- Banks Should Prop Up IT To Avoid GST Challenges
- Speed Up Autonomous Cars
- GST: Short-Term Pains; Long-Term Gains
- Big Data In E-Commerce: Spotting, Analyzing, Acting
- Samsung To Invest Rs. 4,915 Crore In India
- Companies See Risk Due To Organizational and IT Complexities
- India's BI Software Revenue To Reach USD 245 Mn in 2017: Gartner
- ATM Maker Diebold Sees Demonetization As Big Business Opportunity
- Amul To Use ISRO's Satellite Tech For Fodder Management