Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- De Beers Signs IT Infrastructure Deal With HCL
- IBM Pays $1.5Bn To Shed Loss Making Chip Unit
- Using Analytics To Prevent Banking Fraud
- Will Symantec's Splitting Help Revive Profit?
- How A Credit Firm Improves 85% Query Response Time
- Cognizant Buys Digital Specialist In Life Sciences
- Yes Bank Selects SunTec For Revenue Management Needs
- CMOs Are More Than Mere Strategists
- Data Protection: Has the role of a CXO Evolved?
- Getting Into The Smart Card Era