Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Intex To Start Manufacturing Mobile Phones In India
- Avaya and HP Offer Unified Communications-as-a-Service
- 8 Ways to Communicate Security Benefits to Top Management
- IBM Taps Chief HR Officers With Talent, Change Consulting
- VUCA Spells Doom For Businesses, Boom For BCM
- Ramco To Help Vopak Asia Integrate HR System
- Senior VP's Exit Causes Anxiety In Cognizant
- The Man Behind Facebook Timeline Quits
- Merino Industries Deploys Infor ERP application
- Financial Services Cos Lacking Big Data Strategy