Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- How Manufacturers Can Gain From Big Data, IoT
- Genpact Partners With CU For Analytics Program
- Cloud: A Driver Of Innovation; Not A Mere Efficiency Engine
- 3i Infotech Appoints Hexaware's RV Ramanan As COO
- 5 Trends To Drive Enterprise IT In 2015
- IoT To Drive IAM Implementations, Says Gartner
- Riverbed Technology To Sell For $3.6 Billion
- How Digital Infrastructure Can Drive India's Growth
- IBM India Rejigs Top Management To Improve Margins
- Green IT Spending In India To Reach $34Bn