Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Currency Ban Puts Indian Banks at Great Cyber Security Risks
- Customer Experience Now A Fundamental Expectation
- CIO Klub Coimbatore Eyes Pan Tamil Nadu Operations
- How To Manage A Workforce In The Age Of Automation
- How to Get Your CEO to Embrace Digital Risk Management
- What To Do And What Not To Do With Big Data
- Samsung May Split Into Separate Entities: Report
- Cognizant Goes Aggressive With Acquisition Strategy
- 3 Ways CIOs Can Win In A Post-Merger Environment
- Brocade Enhances Portfolio