Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Veritas Joins Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance
- Digital Skills Gap Hits 94% Of Companies: Survey
- IBSFINtech Revitalizes Corporate Treasury Management
- Indian Firms Focus More On Digital investments: Study
- The Enterprise-Defined I&O: Focusing on Business Outcomes
- Meet The Analyst
- India’s BPM Industry To Clock 21% Growth By 2020
- Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Data Center Summit 2016
- 5 Prerequisites of Deploying Cloud Technology
- F-Secure's Advanced Web Security Solution For Enterprise