Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- India’s Start-Up Ecosystem Sees Exciting Times Ahead
- How Start-Ups Can Avoid Huge Layoffs
- CXOs Rely More On Technology Than People
- Gartner Predicts Information Crisis For Enterprises
- Yahoo Pumps In $1bn To Take On Google
- Infosys Strengthens Product Focus, Sets Up New Unit
- Top 10 Mobile Tech For Enterprises
- What It Takes To Be A Healthcare IT Pro
- Ignoring Master Data Can Lead to Revenue Loss
- Budget Update: Mobile Manufacturers Find Reason To Cheer!