Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Top Trends In Next Generation Shared Services
- TCS Names Rajesh Gopinathan As CEO; Chandra To Lead Tata Sons
- What's In Store For Data Management In 2017
- Ramco Systems signs Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Panasonic
- Indian IT May Become Obsolete Without AI, Automation
- Crisis Management Plan To Thwart India's Cyber Attacks
- 5 Ways Co Working Is Changing Modern Workplaces
- Top Technologies Shaping Media & Entertainment
- Marketing Automation: 4 Mistakes To Avoid
- The Next Wave Of Enterprise Mobility