Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Narvar Appoints Srivatsa Narasimhan As India VP
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration