Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- VMware India Rejigs Top Management
- Oracle Helps Escort Automate Supply Chain
- Change Management, A Key To Big Data Success
- Big Data Nirvana Still Has A Long Way Off
- Expect Major Shift In Electronics Manufacturing
- CA's Top 5 Trends In Identity & Access Management
- Twitter Appoints New Business Head In India
- APJ Market To See Continued Growth In Cloud Services
- 7 Things CIOs Should Know About Big Data
- Kavin-Mittal’s Hike Acquires US-Based Zip Phone