Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Transforming Telecom Sector Through Data Analytics
- MobiKwik Appoints MakeMyTrip's Virender Bisht As CTO
- Mobiliya's New MDM Solution For Indian Organizations
- Are CIOs Ready To Fly High?
- Cognizant Acquires Odecee, a Digital Solutions Company in Australia
- SMAC, IoT Now Wipro’s New Training Mantra
- Can Infosys' Hiring Drive In US Check Attrition?
- Gartner Sees 17% Boost In Digital Marketing Spend
- India's Software Products In A Hyper-Growth Phase
- Firms Can't Afford To Ignore Social Media Anymore