Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Why Travelling Light Is The Key For Cloud Journeys
- Dell Sells Out Quest And SonicWall To Fund EMC Deal
- PayPal Appoints New MD For India Operations
- Cisco Expands Footprint In India With Pune Operations
- Top CFO Mantras To Ensure A Profitable Year Ahead
- Ericsson Set To Layoff Over 3000 Employees
- A Cyberattack Is A Street Fight: Gartner
- M&B Footwear Prefers Openbravo To Improve Operations
- Security At The Speed Of Digital Business: Gartner
- The Undeniable Influence of Video Surveillance on Businesses