Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- India's E-Commerce Imports To Grow 78%: Paypal
- Aamir Khan’s Case: How Celebrity Endorsements Can Harm Brands
- Cybersecurity Isn't One Size Fits All
- CA's New Offerings Focus On Digital Transformation
- GE's Strategy For 2016: To Go 'More Digital'
- Connected Manufacturing with Internet of Things
- Making The Right ROI Promise On PaaS
- Managing the Modern Data Center
- Can Amazon's IoT Push Change E-Tailing Landscape
- Sourav Ganguly's Leadership Mantra For CXOs