Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Enterprise, Cloud Focus Driving Veeam India's Revenue Base
- EMI Can Help Companies Drive Operational Excellence
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Will See Strong Enterprise Demand
- Service Automation: Key To Enhance User Experience
- Outsourcing: Key To Efficient Business Outcomes
- 4 Technologies To Make India Happier And Safer
- How IoT Can Make India’s Manufacturing Sector Smarter
- Apple To Make iPhones In India In 4-6 Weeks: Report
- IoT Transforming Vehicle Operations & Insurance
- Cognizant To Layoff 6000 Employees This Year