Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- LogMeIn offers new IDaaS solutions
- Unweave the hype around fabric computing
- Analytics help CFOs drive business growth
- Identity and access as a service to witness robust growth
- F5 announces new solutions for web and cloud based deployments
- Those who fail to improve customer experience may perish
- ITOM software market rises 4.8 pc in 2012
- Asia Pacific led global SCM market growth
- EMC announces new solution to help simplify IT operations
- Dell expands Precision workstation portfolio