Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Digital Transformation Driving IM Biz Globally
- Digitization Is Driving Information Management Business
- Cook, Modi Meet To Discuss India Manufacturing Plans
- HSBC To Reduce Its Branches For Digital Banking
- ZTE Plans Manufacturing Plant In India: Report
- The First PCI-Compliant Email Service Launched
- Workforce Management Drives Corporate Workplace: EdGE CEO
- Intel Rolls Out New Initiative For Education Sector
- Robotics Revolution Is Underway; What's Next?
- OTT Is Clearly The Next Big Thing In India