Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- India x86 Server Market Shows Signs of Growth
- CommVault Taps Into Data To Woo The Enterprise
- How Semiconductor Market Is Poised For Big Growth
- Video Revolution: Moving To The Next Level
- Mphasis Focuses On Innovation Around Emerging Tech
- The Internet Of Things And Data Center
- IoT Can Disrupt Data Center Market
- SMBs Need To Automate Expense Management
- Cognizant to Digitize Cholamandalam For Greater Efficiency
- Apple Watch To Hit India Not Before June-July