Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- How Make in India Can Lead The World With Disruptive Innovation
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- How IoT Is Disrupting The Logistics Sector
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study