Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Gionee To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In India
- Simplifying And Securing Virtual Workspaces
- Cisco’s Layoff Likely To Hit India Operations
- L&T Partners With Coupa For Cloud Management Solutions
- Huawai To Start Manufacturing In India Soon
- Silvan Home Automation To Drive Smart Homes In India
- Axis Bank Launches Contactless Secure+ Debit Card
- Cognizant Appoints Srinivasan V As New COO
- Indian Firm To Manufacture Laptops In Hyderabad
- Product Recall In The Digital Era