Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- Citrix Bullish On India's DaaS Segment
- SCM Revenue To Reach A Whopping $10 Bn
- Huawei's Indian R&D Center Moves To Cloud Platform
- Dell Helps ICICI Prudential To Improve Customer Service
- Mu Sigma Hires Dell India Head Ganesh Lakshminarayanan
- Avaya Bets Big On The Indian Market
- Security Management Needs A Greater Focus
- Nasscom To Facilitate Start-Ups In West Bengal
- Cognizant Computing To Have Great Impact On Consumer IT
- Information Governance Should Be Top Priority For Businesses