Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- 5 Ways Enterprises Can Benefit From 5G
- How NTT Data Gets Smarter With Server Virtualization
- Martin Mackay To Lead CA Technologies' APAC Operations
- Indian Firms Yet To Gain From Psychometric Tools
- Huawei Bags Huge Deal From Vodafone India
- Robotics Powering Ecommerce Cos For Festive Season Sales
- Is Data Analytics The Panacea For Better HR Management?
- Cisco Bets Big On Make In India, Smart Cities
- HyperX Expects 20% Growth In Memory Card Making Market
- 10 Useful Pieces Of HRM Software