Cognizant Enters into Co-innovation Pact
Cognizant has signed a multi-million dollar contract for a period of five years with Invensys Operations Management. The two will help clients stitch their plant-floor applications with their enterprise applications so they can access real-time manufacturing information.
Through this agreement Cognizant aims to expand in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, energy and utilities, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods segments.
"There is significant innovation happening at this intersection of the real-time manufacturing execution world and the transaction based enterprise world," said Sudipta Bhattacharya, CEO and president of Invensys Operations Management. "We expect to be able to learn from the strengths each of us brings to the table."
- India’s ESDM Sector To Touch USD228 Bn By 2020: EY
- Xiaomi Promotes Manu Jain As Global VP
- IESA Expands Footprints To Boost Local Manufacturing
- Business Processes Are Not So Passé And Why?
- Unified CRM For The Digitally Empowered Customer
- Confirmed: Apple Will Start Making iPhones In India
- Twitter Data Can Improve Event Planning, Subway Operations
- Avaya Says Bankruptcy Won’t Affect India Business
- Top Trends In Next Generation Shared Services
- TCS Names Rajesh Gopinathan As CEO; Chandra To Lead Tata Sons