Cognizant expands North American delivery center
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), a provider of business, technology and consulting services, recently announced that it has increased its North American service delivery center capacity to accommodate continuing rapid growth. This Phoenix delivery center is expected to accommodate over 1,000 employees, replacing company’s existing 500-person facility.
The company’s making substantial North American investments in people, facilities, systems, and processes to meet continued strong demand for our services, said Gordon Coburn, CFO & COO, Cognizant.
“Our distributed delivery center model, globally and locally, helps us attract and retain the world’s best talent, both from leading universities and the professional labor market, enabling our customers to address structural changes brought about by the reset economy,” Coburn added further.
The company informed that, delivery center will provide a full range of services including consulting, application services, IT infrastructure services, and business and knowledge process services.
In addition, to existing delivery centers in the United States, Arkansas and Illinois; enterprise analytics center in New Jersey, a global Network Operations Center (NOC) in Massachusetts, Cognizant other rapidly growing North American locations include delivery centers in Canada and Mexico.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- Altaf Halde Joins Network Intelligence Business Head
- Managed Security Services To Boom By 2025: Study
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study
- Digital Transformation Needs Robust IT Architecture Plan