Cognizant to support Harris media mgmt software
Cognizant has entered a multiyear, multimillion-dollar strategic engagement with Harris Corporation an international communications and information technology company. Under the agreement, Cognizant will provide software development services for the Harris portfolio of media management software products for advertising agencies, television stations, and broadcast and cable networks. Cognizant will also work closely with Harris on leading-edge research and development (R&D) for new products to serve these markets.
"Our collaboration with Cognizant will accelerate product development and enhance quality by leveraging established best practices and the powerful delivery capabilities of the Cognizant Information, Media and Entertainment team," said Bob Duncan, VP and GM, media software, Harris Broadcast Communications.
"At a time when digitization is driving a significant change in broadcast media, Cognizant will work closely with Harris to help its customers realize the full promise of new technologies and processes," said Francisco D’Souza, President and CEO, Cognizant.
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Cognizant Layoff Case Goes In Favor Of Employees
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- What It Takes To Adorn The Role Of Chief Data Officer
- Solving Digital India's Big Data Conundrum
- CIO Can Wear Multiple Hats To Stay Relevant
- Cognizant To Layoff 6000 Employees This Year
- Indian IT May Become Obsolete Without AI, Automation
- Cognizant Goes Aggressive With Acquisition Strategy