Cognizant, UBS India Sign Strategic Deal
Cognizant announced a definitive agreement to acquire Hyderabad-based UBS India Service Centre Private Limited (UBS ISC).
As per the agreement, Cognizant will provide a range of business process outsourcing (BPO), knowledge process outsourcing (KPO), IT, and remote infrastructure management services to UBS divisions worldwide. These services will enable the center to reduce time-to-market, expand service delivery, and enhance productivity, operational efficiency, and quality, the company said in a statement..
The 2,000 employees of the center have deep capabilities in wealth management, investment banking, asset management, research, and remote IT infrastructure management, the company said.
Cognizant plans to leverage these capabilities to strengthen its business and knowledge process capabilities, deepen its financial services domain knowledge, and enhance its capabilities to provide integrated services across consulting, technology, and outsourcing.
- Apple becoming a dominant player in the life sciences segment: IDC
- Future Group signs 5 year multi-million dollar deal with Cognizant
- Cognizant inks multi-year deal with AstraZeneca
- Cognizant acquires Zaffera
- Wipro loses CIO to Anthelio
- Cognizant tipped to become third largest Indian IT player, acquires CoreLogic
- Cognizant to deliver F&A services for Volvo Car
- Budget Reactions – R Chandrasekaran, Cognizant
- Advertising is so 2000. Let's build a community.
- Cognizant reports fourth quarter and full year 2010 results