Cognizant, UBS India Sign Strategic Deal
Cognizant announced a definitive agreement to acquire Hyderabad-based UBS India Service Centre Private Limited (UBS ISC).
As per the agreement, Cognizant will provide a range of business process outsourcing (BPO), knowledge process outsourcing (KPO), IT, and remote infrastructure management services to UBS divisions worldwide. These services will enable the center to reduce time-to-market, expand service delivery, and enhance productivity, operational efficiency, and quality, the company said in a statement..
The 2,000 employees of the center have deep capabilities in wealth management, investment banking, asset management, research, and remote IT infrastructure management, the company said.
Cognizant plans to leverage these capabilities to strengthen its business and knowledge process capabilities, deepen its financial services domain knowledge, and enhance its capabilities to provide integrated services across consulting, technology, and outsourcing.
- Cognizant Layoff Case Goes In Favor Of Employees
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Cognizant To Layoff 6000 Employees This Year
- Indian IT May Become Obsolete Without AI, Automation
- Cognizant Goes Aggressive With Acquisition Strategy
- Cognizant Appoints Srinivasan V As New COO
- Cognizant Acquires Idea Couture To Succeed In Digital Economy
- Digital Skills Gap Hits 94% Of Companies: Survey
- Automation Is Taking Away Jobs In India's Top IT Firms
- Cognizant Gains More Agility With Virtualization