Cognizant, UBS India Sign Strategic Deal
Cognizant announced a definitive agreement to acquire Hyderabad-based UBS India Service Centre Private Limited (UBS ISC).
As per the agreement, Cognizant will provide a range of business process outsourcing (BPO), knowledge process outsourcing (KPO), IT, and remote infrastructure management services to UBS divisions worldwide. These services will enable the center to reduce time-to-market, expand service delivery, and enhance productivity, operational efficiency, and quality, the company said in a statement..
The 2,000 employees of the center have deep capabilities in wealth management, investment banking, asset management, research, and remote IT infrastructure management, the company said.
Cognizant plans to leverage these capabilities to strengthen its business and knowledge process capabilities, deepen its financial services domain knowledge, and enhance its capabilities to provide integrated services across consulting, technology, and outsourcing.
- Cognizant Gains More Agility With Virtualization
- IT Hiring Moves From Scale To Skill In FY15
- Tech Mahindra Sharpens Its Focus On Healthcare
- Cognizant To Modernize Escort's Tech Landscape
- Infy's Vishal Sikka, CTS' D'Souza Among Top Rated CEOs
- Mphasis Focuses On Innovation Around Emerging Tech
- Cognizant to Digitize Cholamandalam For Greater Efficiency
- Cognizant Acquires Odecee, a Digital Solutions Company in Australia
- SMAC, IoT Now Wipro’s New Training Mantra
- Can Infosys' Hiring Drive In US Check Attrition?