Cognizant, UBS India Sign Strategic Deal
Cognizant announced a definitive agreement to acquire Hyderabad-based UBS India Service Centre Private Limited (UBS ISC).
As per the agreement, Cognizant will provide a range of business process outsourcing (BPO), knowledge process outsourcing (KPO), IT, and remote infrastructure management services to UBS divisions worldwide. These services will enable the center to reduce time-to-market, expand service delivery, and enhance productivity, operational efficiency, and quality, the company said in a statement..
The 2,000 employees of the center have deep capabilities in wealth management, investment banking, asset management, research, and remote IT infrastructure management, the company said.
Cognizant plans to leverage these capabilities to strengthen its business and knowledge process capabilities, deepen its financial services domain knowledge, and enhance its capabilities to provide integrated services across consulting, technology, and outsourcing.
- Move Over Tech Coolies, IT Cos Need Niche Skills Now
- India’s TCS Among Top 10 Global IT Services Cos
- Cognizant’s Chandrasekaran Is Nasscom’s New Chairman
- What Puts Cognizant Ahead Of Its Rivals?
- Cognizant Reshuffles Top Management to Stay Relevant
- Cognizant on a hiring spree to meet SMAC demand
- Cognizant’s game changing strategy that delivered
- Leadership styles of top Indian IT CEOs
- IT cos offer a mix of products & services to stay relevant
- Cognizant beats rivals in second quarter