Colocation - the smartest option for Internet business
Businesses in the present day are constantly leveraging the power of technological advancement for smarter, streamlined operations. When you aim to grow and make your presence felt in the competitive market, you need a reliable and secure 24×7 connectivity along with an effortless management of your day-to-day IT requirements. Colocation data centres offer companies a one-stop solution with high bandwidth Internet connection, physical and network security, 24×7 monitoring and full technical support. After all, setting up your own data centre can be an extremely expensive proposition in terms of money, time and deployment of human resources; all the more so, if IT is not your core business. It gives you the freedom to concentrate on your core competencies without worrying about the hassles of your IT infrastructure. The data centres provide increased connectivity and greater redundancy with fibre optic connections that prove to be more cost-effective than setting up your own T1 line. After all, greater network redundancy leads to maximum up-time which means your business critical applications will have better accessibility across multiple locations. Colocation is capable of operating in a decentralised environment and thus offers rapid expendability as per requirement. It offers you greater freedom than dedicated servers, particularly when root access is needed. Colocation data centres also provide multiple levels of data security including 24×7 physical security, video surveillance, restricted biometric access, secure password, protected racks and also caged spaces. With 100% availability, remote hands services and seamless integration of connectivity, colocation service proves to be an extremely smart and intelligent solution for all your network and connectivity needs. In a recently concluded Gartner Symposium/IT expo 2011 in Mumbai, analysts discussed the key issues facing the India Data Centre Market. In a press release dated November 24, 2011 Gartner estimates that the data centre colocation and hosting market in India would reach $609.1 million in 2012 and will experience a consistent growth through 2016 when the market is forecast to total $1.3 billion.
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector