Comguard’s New Enterprise Security Virtualisation Solutions
Comguard Networks, a Dubai based value added distributor for IT security products announced the availability of its security virtualisation solutions in the Indian market.
The new APV Series of virtualised appliances and software application delivery controllers from Array Networks are designed to offer enterprises the ability to run multiple application delivery controllers on Array’s hardware appliances and also across virtual machines on commodity servers running VMware ESXi or Citrix’s XenServer hypervisors.
The company believes that for cloud and managed hosting service providers these new virtualised appliances deliver offer tremendous advantages for offering infrastructure services. The new offering also enables consolidation by packing more load balancers into less space. This means that they enable consistent, reliable load balancing and traffic management services across multiple data centers and hybrid public-private cloud environments.
According to George Jason, Vice President, Comguard Networks, the products offer the right flexibility to create and offer dynamic application services for private and public cloud services deployment and at the same time lowers capex and opex and increasing profit margins.
Jason believes that the inclusion of Array Networks APV not only complements the company’s existing Array Networks product lines but also brings more predictability and control over the critical computing platforms. “We are looking forward to offering more such innovative products for our enterprise customers in the future,” he said.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market