Comguard’s New Enterprise Security Virtualisation Solutions
Comguard Networks, a Dubai based value added distributor for IT security products announced the availability of its security virtualisation solutions in the Indian market.
The new APV Series of virtualised appliances and software application delivery controllers from Array Networks are designed to offer enterprises the ability to run multiple application delivery controllers on Array’s hardware appliances and also across virtual machines on commodity servers running VMware ESXi or Citrix’s XenServer hypervisors.
The company believes that for cloud and managed hosting service providers these new virtualised appliances deliver offer tremendous advantages for offering infrastructure services. The new offering also enables consolidation by packing more load balancers into less space. This means that they enable consistent, reliable load balancing and traffic management services across multiple data centers and hybrid public-private cloud environments.
According to George Jason, Vice President, Comguard Networks, the products offer the right flexibility to create and offer dynamic application services for private and public cloud services deployment and at the same time lowers capex and opex and increasing profit margins.
Jason believes that the inclusion of Array Networks APV not only complements the company’s existing Array Networks product lines but also brings more predictability and control over the critical computing platforms. “We are looking forward to offering more such innovative products for our enterprise customers in the future,” he said.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences