CommVault integrates cloud-optimized software with Mezeo’s Cloud
CommVault (NASDAQ:CVLT) and Mezeo Software have partnered to provide enterprises and service providers with secure, reliable and cost-effective cloud-based data management solutions by seamlessly integrating CommVault’s cloud-optimized Simpana software with the Mezeo cloud storage platform.
“Our Simpana software and modular approach to data management integrates transparently with Mezeo’s service-enabled cloud storage platform to streamline customer deployments and quickly monetize new managed services,” commented David West, Vice President of marketing and business development, CommVault.
The storage connector simplifies data movement and management for the Mezeo Cloud storage platform. The rapidly deployable cloud storage platform with built-in data management capabilities enables IT service providers to offer branded cloud storage solutions to end users for disaster recovery, business continuity and compliance requirements.
“As a member of our Mezeo Ready community, CommVault has seamlessly integrated Simpana software with the Mezeo Cloud Storage Platform, enabling our customers to further differentiate their cloud-based offerings,” stated Steve Lesem, President and CEO of Mezeo Software.
With the storage solution, infrequently accessed archive and backup data can be moved easily to the cloud for reduced reliance on expensive, on-premises disk and tape storage. Simpana software’s singular platform and embedded functionality, including data deduplication and encryption, further reduces costs and extends security while easing data tiering to the cloud, as stated by the company.
The software takes full advantage of native REST connectivity and Mezeo’s application programming interfaces (APIs) to accelerate the deployment and monetization of value-added cloud storage services.
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China