Comodo Offers SaaS Vulnerability Scanning
As an industry first, Comodo introduces vulnerability scanning for internal networks in the cloud. Previously, internal network scans required dedicated hardware, run by an onsite employee. This new feature is available with the newest release of Comodo’s product HackerGuardian.
With HackerGuardian, businesses can now run remote scans of their internal and external networks using the same software. A lightweight bootable agent installed on one of the local network nodes can be activated by an employee who may be located in another state, or even on another continent.
HackerGuardian’s Internal Scanning feature allows PCI DSS-compliant merchants to run vulnerability scans on computers located on a local area network. These computers are typically ‘inside’ the company’s private network and are protected by a perimeter firewall or other network security device. In order to run an internal scan, the administrator must first run the HackerGuardian internal scanning agent on the local network.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know