Comodo Offers SaaS Vulnerability Scanning
As an industry first, Comodo introduces vulnerability scanning for internal networks in the cloud. Previously, internal network scans required dedicated hardware, run by an onsite employee. This new feature is available with the newest release of Comodo’s product HackerGuardian.
With HackerGuardian, businesses can now run remote scans of their internal and external networks using the same software. A lightweight bootable agent installed on one of the local network nodes can be activated by an employee who may be located in another state, or even on another continent.
HackerGuardian’s Internal Scanning feature allows PCI DSS-compliant merchants to run vulnerability scans on computers located on a local area network. These computers are typically ‘inside’ the company’s private network and are protected by a perimeter firewall or other network security device. In order to run an internal scan, the administrator must first run the HackerGuardian internal scanning agent on the local network.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018