Comodo Releases H-Sphere 3.0 Single Server Edition
Identity and trust management solutions provider, Comodo, has announced the release of H-Sphere 3.0 Single Server Edition.
Released from the company’s PSOFT Web Hosting and server automation unit, H-Sphere 3.0 SSE is designed for smaller ISP’s, web hosting companies, and design firms. It will deliver a simple installation process and efficient licensing model to enable hosting infrastructure management.
The new product is claimed to leverage H-Sphere’s multi-server web hosting Control Panel technology and package a range of sophisticated automation features in a single server Control Panel optimized to run a small hosting company, ISP or a design firm.
Compared to H-Sphere, unlimited domains and a monthly per server license makes H-Sphere 3.0 SSE inexpensive to operate and profitable for data centers to resell.
The key features of the new product includes an integrated and sophisticated billing, domain registration and support system; automation capabilities equivalent to PSoft’s flagship H-Sphere multi-server product; an expedited and pre-configured installation process; and simplified deployment in a data center environment
“Today, our customers realize that it is more important to find solutions catering to hosting automation needs. H-Sphere 3.0 SSE product directly addresses this need by making web hosts and ISP’s easy available on the market shelves, enabling business growth,” said Melih Abdulhayoglu, CEO & Chief Security Architect, Comodo.
The company added that H-Sphere 3.0 SSE would be marketed at $50/month per server with a license for a large number of users and unlimited domains. According to H-Sphere, support and free updates would be included in this price and additional discounts would be available for volume purchases.
H-Sphere 3.0 SSE would be offered at half-price to resellers and direct customers till Jan 1st 2007 and can be downloaded from the website.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?