Companies Using EA to Transform Biz
The survey of 200 client organizations found that companies are increasingly shifting towards leveraging processes and metrics to measure EA value and considering global sourcing solutions when it comes to managing their EA efforts.
For the past three years, Infosys has conducted the annual EA survey among CIOs, chief architects, and business and Information Technology (IT) managers with the goal of understanding how EA is managed within organizations and how the capability can better contribute to building a leaner, more agile and competitive business.
42 percent of the clients polled noted that enterprise architects have an active role in strategic planning — a six percent increase from last year.
Sohel Aziz, head, Enterprise Architecture Practice, Infosys Technologies said, “This year’s survey results clearly demonstrate that not only is EA playing an increasingly important role within strategic planning, but also that Infosys’ offerings for EA processes and metric analysis are going in the right direction.”
The interest in external sourcing of EA-related activities increases significantly with the size of organization. More mature EA organizations focus on business-IT alignment, while trusting vendors for operational activities.
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Chatbots: The Future Of Business Engagement
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise