Companies Using EA to Transform Biz
The survey of 200 client organizations found that companies are increasingly shifting towards leveraging processes and metrics to measure EA value and considering global sourcing solutions when it comes to managing their EA efforts.
For the past three years, Infosys has conducted the annual EA survey among CIOs, chief architects, and business and Information Technology (IT) managers with the goal of understanding how EA is managed within organizations and how the capability can better contribute to building a leaner, more agile and competitive business.
42 percent of the clients polled noted that enterprise architects have an active role in strategic planning — a six percent increase from last year.
Sohel Aziz, head, Enterprise Architecture Practice, Infosys Technologies said, “This year’s survey results clearly demonstrate that not only is EA playing an increasingly important role within strategic planning, but also that Infosys’ offerings for EA processes and metric analysis are going in the right direction.”
The interest in external sourcing of EA-related activities increases significantly with the size of organization. More mature EA organizations focus on business-IT alignment, while trusting vendors for operational activities.
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation