Competition Commission Of India Sanctions CSC-HPE Merger Deal
Competition Commission sanctioned the proposed merger deal of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) with enterprise services segment of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). The partnership deal will emerge as a pure play IT services companies.
Read Also:CCI Clears Geometric Deal With HCL
According to the deal, announced in May, CSC would merge with Everett Spinco - a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) that holds the enterprise service business.
In a tweet, Competition Commission of India (CCI) said it has approved the “demerger of Enterprise Service Business of HPE into Everett Spinco; the latter to become subsidiary of CSC”.
Post the transaction, CSC and Hewlett Packard Enterprise shareholders would have around 50 per cent stake each in the new entity. “Strategic combination of the two complementary businesses will create one of the world’s largest pure-play IT services companies, uniquely positioned to lead clients on their digital transformations,” CSC said according to NDTV report.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program