Compuware launches Cloudsleuth - cloud community in India
Compuware (NASDAQ:CPWR), the technology solutions provider, recently launched CloudSleuth, a partner-driven cloud community, in India. It is meant to spotlight the performance of the cloud’s federated infrastructure. It is a free community for cloud service providers and consumers, who are considering, building or managing cloud applications, informed the company.
“CloudSleuth will help them (companies) analyze the impact of applications on the cloud with real-time data which will enable to make better business decisions,” commented Vivek Kumar Sharma, MD, Compuware India.
The site is said to provide cloud computing resources, information, insight into the performance and availability of cloud-based applications using measurements from around the world. Partners can provide third-party verification of the reliability of their services on the site, stated that company.
“CloudSleuth will get IT and business professionals talking about cloud. It will help bring together industry experts, early cloud adopters and newcomers to cloud computing to foster better understanding of deploying and managing applications on the cloud,” remarked Nick Evered, regional vice president, Compuware Asia.
In addition to blogs, forums and resources provided by CloudSleuth partners, the site features applications to help enterprises build and manage cloud applications. Application like ‘Global Provider View’, which continuously monitors a sample application running in each of the major cloud service providers, is available on the site currently. The company further informed that ‘Cloud Performance Analyzer’ a new application that provides users the ability to explore the impact of cloud services on web application response times is also usable.
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon