Compuware launches Cloudsleuth - cloud community in India
Compuware (NASDAQ:CPWR), the technology solutions provider, recently launched CloudSleuth, a partner-driven cloud community, in India. It is meant to spotlight the performance of the cloud’s federated infrastructure. It is a free community for cloud service providers and consumers, who are considering, building or managing cloud applications, informed the company.
“CloudSleuth will help them (companies) analyze the impact of applications on the cloud with real-time data which will enable to make better business decisions,” commented Vivek Kumar Sharma, MD, Compuware India.
The site is said to provide cloud computing resources, information, insight into the performance and availability of cloud-based applications using measurements from around the world. Partners can provide third-party verification of the reliability of their services on the site, stated that company.
“CloudSleuth will get IT and business professionals talking about cloud. It will help bring together industry experts, early cloud adopters and newcomers to cloud computing to foster better understanding of deploying and managing applications on the cloud,” remarked Nick Evered, regional vice president, Compuware Asia.
In addition to blogs, forums and resources provided by CloudSleuth partners, the site features applications to help enterprises build and manage cloud applications. Application like ‘Global Provider View’, which continuously monitors a sample application running in each of the major cloud service providers, is available on the site currently. The company further informed that ‘Cloud Performance Analyzer’ a new application that provides users the ability to explore the impact of cloud services on web application response times is also usable.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap