Compuware's latest volume on managing complex Internet applications
Compuware Corporation announced the publication of the latest volume of its Application Performance Management (APM) Best Practices collection, titled: “Simplifying Complexity at the Edge of the Internet.” Written by thought leaders from Compuware’s APM Center of Excellence, this new volume provides tips and techniques for developers, architects, operations and senior IT managers on how to prevent complexity at the edge of the Internet from harming application performance and end-user experience.
According to Compuware thought leaders, the need to deliver great user experiences across a fast changing browser, operating systems and device landscapes puts tremendous pressure on IT operations and application and Web development teams. This volume explores some of the key challenges of monitoring and optimizing complex Internet applications from the end-user perspective.
The various topics covered in this new volume include managing performance across browsers and devices, why page size matters even more for mobile applications, how to optimize websites for tablets, why real user monitoring matters for managing complexity at the edge of the Internet; and managing user experience for Silverlight and Flash applications, among others.
“Complexity is the enemy of application performance,” said Jeff Loeb, Global Vice President of Marketing for Compuware’s APM business unit. “This volume provides best practices for taming complexity at the edge of the internet and delivering great user experiences across all of today’s different browsers, smartphones, and tablets.”
This is the fourth in a series of best practice whitepapers designed to provide action-oriented advice for practitioners interested in application performance and user experience. The volume can be downloaded online from Compuware’s website.
- Custom Enterprise Apps Posing Shadow Cloud Threats: CSA
- Business Processes Are Not So Passé And Why?
- Unified CRM For The Digitally Empowered Customer
- Top Trends In Next Generation Shared Services
- TCS Names Rajesh Gopinathan As CEO; Chandra To Lead Tata Sons
- What's In Store For Data Management In 2017
- The Way Forward For Finance Team In The Digital Era
- Crisis Management Plan To Thwart India's Cyber Attacks
- 5 Ways Co Working Is Changing Modern Workplaces
- Top Technologies Shaping Media & Entertainment