Compuware Speeds Up IT Service with Vantage 11
Compuware, an enterprise software and IT services company, will shortly launch the latest edition of its flagship product, Vantage, across the globe.
A major advance in end-to-end application performance management, the new release, Vantage 11, brings together proactive issue identification, quantification of business impact and problem resolution into a single solution. Vantage 11 provides a top-down approach to IT service delivery that starts from the end-user perspective.
The product will provide benefits like automatically linking IT to the business with a performance-driven service model, fixing problems faster with unified performance analysis, combining real-user and synthetic monitoring in a single view and determining root causes with deep-dive analysis of Java and .NET, company release stated.
Compuware plans to carry out a roadshow across places like
The company also announced the appointment of Vivek Kumar Sharma as its new country sales head. Sharma, who comes with 11 years of experience in the telecom and IT industries, has worked with companies like IBM India, Tata Teleservices Limited and Reliance in the past.
In his present capacity, Sharma will be in charge of driving business and increasing Compuware s footprint in
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing