Compuware Speeds Up IT Service with Vantage 11
Compuware, an enterprise software and IT services company, will shortly launch the latest edition of its flagship product, Vantage, across the globe.
A major advance in end-to-end application performance management, the new release, Vantage 11, brings together proactive issue identification, quantification of business impact and problem resolution into a single solution. Vantage 11 provides a top-down approach to IT service delivery that starts from the end-user perspective.
The product will provide benefits like automatically linking IT to the business with a performance-driven service model, fixing problems faster with unified performance analysis, combining real-user and synthetic monitoring in a single view and determining root causes with deep-dive analysis of Java and .NET, company release stated.
Compuware plans to carry out a roadshow across places like
The company also announced the appointment of Vivek Kumar Sharma as its new country sales head. Sharma, who comes with 11 years of experience in the telecom and IT industries, has worked with companies like IBM India, Tata Teleservices Limited and Reliance in the past.
In his present capacity, Sharma will be in charge of driving business and increasing Compuware s footprint in
- India's Telecom Sector To Slash 80K-90K Jobs
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- What Aadhar Data Breach Means To Digital India And Its Citizens
- GDPR Key Challenge For Enterprises in 2018
- India 2nd Largest Contributor To IBM’s 9043 Patents In 2017
- Indian Railways On Track To Bigger Tech Innovation
- Indian Cos To Heavily Invest In Cyber security This Year