Compuware Speeds Up IT Service with Vantage 11
Compuware, an enterprise software and IT services company, will shortly launch the latest edition of its flagship product, Vantage, across the globe.
A major advance in end-to-end application performance management, the new release, Vantage 11, brings together proactive issue identification, quantification of business impact and problem resolution into a single solution. Vantage 11 provides a top-down approach to IT service delivery that starts from the end-user perspective.
The product will provide benefits like automatically linking IT to the business with a performance-driven service model, fixing problems faster with unified performance analysis, combining real-user and synthetic monitoring in a single view and determining root causes with deep-dive analysis of Java and .NET, company release stated.
Compuware plans to carry out a roadshow across places like
The company also announced the appointment of Vivek Kumar Sharma as its new country sales head. Sharma, who comes with 11 years of experience in the telecom and IT industries, has worked with companies like IBM India, Tata Teleservices Limited and Reliance in the past.
In his present capacity, Sharma will be in charge of driving business and increasing Compuware s footprint in
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research