Compuware Speeds Up IT Service with Vantage 11
Compuware, an enterprise software and IT services company, will shortly launch the latest edition of its flagship product, Vantage, across the globe.
A major advance in end-to-end application performance management, the new release, Vantage 11, brings together proactive issue identification, quantification of business impact and problem resolution into a single solution. Vantage 11 provides a top-down approach to IT service delivery that starts from the end-user perspective.
The product will provide benefits like automatically linking IT to the business with a performance-driven service model, fixing problems faster with unified performance analysis, combining real-user and synthetic monitoring in a single view and determining root causes with deep-dive analysis of Java and .NET, company release stated.
Compuware plans to carry out a roadshow across places like
The company also announced the appointment of Vivek Kumar Sharma as its new country sales head. Sharma, who comes with 11 years of experience in the telecom and IT industries, has worked with companies like IBM India, Tata Teleservices Limited and Reliance in the past.
In his present capacity, Sharma will be in charge of driving business and increasing Compuware s footprint in
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz