Compuware unveils PureStack technology
Compuware Corporation launched PureStack Technology, which is poised to gauge the impact of infrastructure problems in the context of user experience and business performance.
“Real-time cross-correlation of end-to-end transaction details with system and application health metrics, improves both the ability to understand the business impact of performance issues on end-users and provides extended information for faster root cause analysis” said Tim Grieser, Program Vice President of Enterprise System Management Software at IDC
PureStack complements Compuware’s patented dynaTrace PurePath Technology by providing a three-dimensional view of how infrastructure health impacts application performance and availability.
Compuware APM powered by PureStack Technology delivers smarter APM with easy infrastructure monitoring, three-dimensional root-cause analysis, top-down, dependency analysis, bottom-up impact analysis, session recordings eliminates need to replicate problems, heterogeneous infrastructure support.
“By combining these two powerful technologies, we now provide the industry’s first 3D application and infrastructure topology model with the exact link between every transaction and its guest and host infrastructure. IT application management analytics will never be the same again” said Bernd Greifeneder, CTO of Compuware’s APM business unit.
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity