Compuware unveils PureStack technology
Compuware Corporation launched PureStack Technology, which is poised to gauge the impact of infrastructure problems in the context of user experience and business performance.
“Real-time cross-correlation of end-to-end transaction details with system and application health metrics, improves both the ability to understand the business impact of performance issues on end-users and provides extended information for faster root cause analysis” said Tim Grieser, Program Vice President of Enterprise System Management Software at IDC
PureStack complements Compuware’s patented dynaTrace PurePath Technology by providing a three-dimensional view of how infrastructure health impacts application performance and availability.
Compuware APM powered by PureStack Technology delivers smarter APM with easy infrastructure monitoring, three-dimensional root-cause analysis, top-down, dependency analysis, bottom-up impact analysis, session recordings eliminates need to replicate problems, heterogeneous infrastructure support.
“By combining these two powerful technologies, we now provide the industry’s first 3D application and infrastructure topology model with the exact link between every transaction and its guest and host infrastructure. IT application management analytics will never be the same again” said Bernd Greifeneder, CTO of Compuware’s APM business unit.
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure