Compvue joins IBM PartnerWorld
Compvue, an information technology consulting and BPO company based in California, announced today that it has joined the IBM PartnerWorld program. The ‘member’ level designation from IBM allows Compvue to utilize various marketing, sales, training, collaborative and technical benefits offered via PartnerWorld.
“As IBM PartnerWorld member, we are able to offer our clients a wide range of software & hardware solutions designed to cater evolving needs of our healthcare, high-tech and government customers,” said Rakesh Gupta, CEO of Compvue.
IBM’s PartnerWorld is a global program that helps business partners grow business, improve profitability, and increase demand. As a PartnerWorld member, Compvue can access resources required to build and sell IBM-based products, solutions & services.
“I see a long-term strategic benefit through this alliance, especially to offer great value addition to our government and healthcare clients, and we definitely look forward in having an active partnership with IBM,” added Gupta.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Online Lending Reaching A New High
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head