Compvue joins IBM PartnerWorld
Compvue, an information technology consulting and BPO company based in California, announced today that it has joined the IBM PartnerWorld program. The ‘member’ level designation from IBM allows Compvue to utilize various marketing, sales, training, collaborative and technical benefits offered via PartnerWorld.
“As IBM PartnerWorld member, we are able to offer our clients a wide range of software & hardware solutions designed to cater evolving needs of our healthcare, high-tech and government customers,” said Rakesh Gupta, CEO of Compvue.
IBM’s PartnerWorld is a global program that helps business partners grow business, improve profitability, and increase demand. As a PartnerWorld member, Compvue can access resources required to build and sell IBM-based products, solutions & services.
“I see a long-term strategic benefit through this alliance, especially to offer great value addition to our government and healthcare clients, and we definitely look forward in having an active partnership with IBM,” added Gupta.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66