Compvue joins IBM PartnerWorld
Compvue, an information technology consulting and BPO company based in California, announced today that it has joined the IBM PartnerWorld program. The ‘member’ level designation from IBM allows Compvue to utilize various marketing, sales, training, collaborative and technical benefits offered via PartnerWorld.
“As IBM PartnerWorld member, we are able to offer our clients a wide range of software & hardware solutions designed to cater evolving needs of our healthcare, high-tech and government customers,” said Rakesh Gupta, CEO of Compvue.
IBM’s PartnerWorld is a global program that helps business partners grow business, improve profitability, and increase demand. As a PartnerWorld member, Compvue can access resources required to build and sell IBM-based products, solutions & services.
“I see a long-term strategic benefit through this alliance, especially to offer great value addition to our government and healthcare clients, and we definitely look forward in having an active partnership with IBM,” added Gupta.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July