Compvue joins IBM PartnerWorld
Compvue, an information technology consulting and BPO company based in California, announced today that it has joined the IBM PartnerWorld program. The ‘member’ level designation from IBM allows Compvue to utilize various marketing, sales, training, collaborative and technical benefits offered via PartnerWorld.
“As IBM PartnerWorld member, we are able to offer our clients a wide range of software & hardware solutions designed to cater evolving needs of our healthcare, high-tech and government customers,” said Rakesh Gupta, CEO of Compvue.
IBM’s PartnerWorld is a global program that helps business partners grow business, improve profitability, and increase demand. As a PartnerWorld member, Compvue can access resources required to build and sell IBM-based products, solutions & services.
“I see a long-term strategic benefit through this alliance, especially to offer great value addition to our government and healthcare clients, and we definitely look forward in having an active partnership with IBM,” added Gupta.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study