Comviva Appoints Milind Pathak as VP
Comviva, a leading VAS solution provider, announced the appointment of Milind Pathak as the company s new VP responsible for Airtel account in India and across the globe.
Pathak joins Comviva from Buongiorno, where he was the Co-CEO and country manager.
Pathak has a long-standing association with the VAS industry and deep understanding of the overall VAS industry globally.
Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva, said Milind has developed strong business networks in the telecom and media market space in India. "His deep understanding and insight into consumer needs, combined with our track record of innovation, will further strengthen Comviva s ability to deliver solutions that drive revenues for this key account."
On his appointment, Pathak said, "I am excited about joining one of the largest and most innovative VAS providers, not only in India but across emerging markets. I look forward to drawing on my experience to expand Comviva’s association with Airtel."
An engineering graduate from Pune University, Pathak also holds a MBA degree from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute, Mumbai.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson