Comviva Appoints Milind Pathak as VP
Comviva, a leading VAS solution provider, announced the appointment of Milind Pathak as the company s new VP responsible for Airtel account in India and across the globe.
Pathak joins Comviva from Buongiorno, where he was the Co-CEO and country manager.
Pathak has a long-standing association with the VAS industry and deep understanding of the overall VAS industry globally.
Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva, said Milind has developed strong business networks in the telecom and media market space in India. "His deep understanding and insight into consumer needs, combined with our track record of innovation, will further strengthen Comviva s ability to deliver solutions that drive revenues for this key account."
On his appointment, Pathak said, "I am excited about joining one of the largest and most innovative VAS providers, not only in India but across emerging markets. I look forward to drawing on my experience to expand Comviva’s association with Airtel."
An engineering graduate from Pune University, Pathak also holds a MBA degree from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute, Mumbai.
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc