Comviva Appoints Milind Pathak as VP
Comviva, a leading VAS solution provider, announced the appointment of Milind Pathak as the company s new VP responsible for Airtel account in India and across the globe.
Pathak joins Comviva from Buongiorno, where he was the Co-CEO and country manager.
Pathak has a long-standing association with the VAS industry and deep understanding of the overall VAS industry globally.
Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva, said Milind has developed strong business networks in the telecom and media market space in India. "His deep understanding and insight into consumer needs, combined with our track record of innovation, will further strengthen Comviva s ability to deliver solutions that drive revenues for this key account."
On his appointment, Pathak said, "I am excited about joining one of the largest and most innovative VAS providers, not only in India but across emerging markets. I look forward to drawing on my experience to expand Comviva’s association with Airtel."
An engineering graduate from Pune University, Pathak also holds a MBA degree from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute, Mumbai.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?