Comviva Appoints Milind Pathak as VP
Comviva, a leading VAS solution provider, announced the appointment of Milind Pathak as the company s new VP responsible for Airtel account in India and across the globe.
Pathak joins Comviva from Buongiorno, where he was the Co-CEO and country manager.
Pathak has a long-standing association with the VAS industry and deep understanding of the overall VAS industry globally.
Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva, said Milind has developed strong business networks in the telecom and media market space in India. "His deep understanding and insight into consumer needs, combined with our track record of innovation, will further strengthen Comviva s ability to deliver solutions that drive revenues for this key account."
On his appointment, Pathak said, "I am excited about joining one of the largest and most innovative VAS providers, not only in India but across emerging markets. I look forward to drawing on my experience to expand Comviva’s association with Airtel."
An engineering graduate from Pune University, Pathak also holds a MBA degree from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute, Mumbai.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study