Comviva Appoints Milind Pathak as VP
Comviva, a leading VAS solution provider, announced the appointment of Milind Pathak as the company s new VP responsible for Airtel account in India and across the globe.
Pathak joins Comviva from Buongiorno, where he was the Co-CEO and country manager.
Pathak has a long-standing association with the VAS industry and deep understanding of the overall VAS industry globally.
Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva, said Milind has developed strong business networks in the telecom and media market space in India. "His deep understanding and insight into consumer needs, combined with our track record of innovation, will further strengthen Comviva s ability to deliver solutions that drive revenues for this key account."
On his appointment, Pathak said, "I am excited about joining one of the largest and most innovative VAS providers, not only in India but across emerging markets. I look forward to drawing on my experience to expand Comviva’s association with Airtel."
An engineering graduate from Pune University, Pathak also holds a MBA degree from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute, Mumbai.
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- EdTech, FinTech To Transform Job Skilling In India: Experts