Comviva expands reach in Latin America, Caribbean
Comviva, the global provider of mobile VAS solutions, has announced its expansion into the Latin America and Caribbean region with the opening of its office in Miami. The company has also announced the appointment of Max Padro as General Manager to head this region.
"Our expansion into Latin America and the Caribbean is part of an ongoing strategy to forge closer ties with our customers across the globe by strengthening our presence and capabilities across our key markets. The setting up of the office in Miami will help us serve our customers better while responding faster to market opportunities," explained said Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva.
"Comviva is the global leader with extensive experience in deploying mobile solutions across all major telecom operators worldwide. We are confident of adding value to its existing and potential clients in the region," added the newly appointed General Manager of the region, Max Padro.
Comviva drives revenues for operators by delivering a range of mobile value added solutions that enhance end user’s service experience.
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- India's Smartphone Market To See Double-Digit Growth In 2018: IDC
- Making Communication Convenient for Rural India