Comviva expands reach in Latin America, Caribbean
Comviva, the global provider of mobile VAS solutions, has announced its expansion into the Latin America and Caribbean region with the opening of its office in Miami. The company has also announced the appointment of Max Padro as General Manager to head this region.
"Our expansion into Latin America and the Caribbean is part of an ongoing strategy to forge closer ties with our customers across the globe by strengthening our presence and capabilities across our key markets. The setting up of the office in Miami will help us serve our customers better while responding faster to market opportunities," explained said Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva.
"Comviva is the global leader with extensive experience in deploying mobile solutions across all major telecom operators worldwide. We are confident of adding value to its existing and potential clients in the region," added the newly appointed General Manager of the region, Max Padro.
Comviva drives revenues for operators by delivering a range of mobile value added solutions that enhance end user’s service experience.
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Has Demonetization Improved India's Digital Transactions?
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study
- IP, VSaaS Boost Indian Video Surveillance Market