Comviva expands reach in Latin America, Caribbean
Comviva, the global provider of mobile VAS solutions, has announced its expansion into the Latin America and Caribbean region with the opening of its office in Miami. The company has also announced the appointment of Max Padro as General Manager to head this region.
"Our expansion into Latin America and the Caribbean is part of an ongoing strategy to forge closer ties with our customers across the globe by strengthening our presence and capabilities across our key markets. The setting up of the office in Miami will help us serve our customers better while responding faster to market opportunities," explained said Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva.
"Comviva is the global leader with extensive experience in deploying mobile solutions across all major telecom operators worldwide. We are confident of adding value to its existing and potential clients in the region," added the newly appointed General Manager of the region, Max Padro.
Comviva drives revenues for operators by delivering a range of mobile value added solutions that enhance end user’s service experience.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- Tata-Backed E-Commerce Firm Moglix On An Expansion Spree
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- What Can Blockchain Do For Data Privacy?
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- A Big Online Boost To India’s Small Businesses
- Boom Time For India's Video Surveillance Storage Market