Comviva expands reach in Latin America, Caribbean
Comviva, the global provider of mobile VAS solutions, has announced its expansion into the Latin America and Caribbean region with the opening of its office in Miami. The company has also announced the appointment of Max Padro as General Manager to head this region.
"Our expansion into Latin America and the Caribbean is part of an ongoing strategy to forge closer ties with our customers across the globe by strengthening our presence and capabilities across our key markets. The setting up of the office in Miami will help us serve our customers better while responding faster to market opportunities," explained said Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva.
"Comviva is the global leader with extensive experience in deploying mobile solutions across all major telecom operators worldwide. We are confident of adding value to its existing and potential clients in the region," added the newly appointed General Manager of the region, Max Padro.
Comviva drives revenues for operators by delivering a range of mobile value added solutions that enhance end user’s service experience.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- New Zoutons Coupon App Can Slash Grocery Bill By 22%
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- India's Premium Smartphone Market Surges 20% In 2017: Report
- India's Surgical Robotics Market To Touch $350 Mn By 2025