Comviva partners with Starfish Mobile, strengthens RBT portfolio in Africa
Comviva, provider of mobile solutions beyond VAS, today announced that it has signed an MoU with Starfish Mobile, a content aggregator and mobile marketing agency in Africa. This tie-up is aimed at strengthening Comviva’s RBT (Ring Back Tone) content portfolio in the region; and enable mobile operators to drive the quantity of users on their networks and to achieve sustainable usage of their services.
Comviva’s RBT is evolving to meet the needs of subscribers across markets, believes
Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva. He said that, “The combination of partnering with Starfish Mobile, a leading African content aggregator, together with our proven expertise in deploying and managing music services for operators across multiple growth markets, will further drive the success of ring back tone services in Africa.”
Mohapatra added that, Starfish Mobile works with a number of local and international to source an extensive selection of ring back tones that cater to the diverse tastes of consumers across Africa.
Starfish Mobile have developed a content strategy that enables mobile operators to drive the quantity of users on their networks and to achieve sustainable usage of their high tech products, informed Per Ostberg, chairman, Starfish. “Our partnership with Comviva will further add value to operators’ RBT services and extending their appeal to a broader subscriber base as well as expanding our reach in Africa and thus increasing our local and international content partners’ exposure to a variety of markets.”
Comviva stated that its s RBT content portfolio enables operators to provide a wide range of personalized mobile music applications, allowing subscribers to reflect their personality and emotions using RBT applications.
- What's Driving India's Mobile-Led Economy?
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- Mission Critical Workloads Require Specialized Cloud: Study