Comviva to provide messaging solutions to airtel Bangladesh
Comviva, a provider of mobile solutions beyond VAS, has recently entered into a strategic partnership with airtel bangladesh to provide messaging solutions under its unstructured supplementary service data (USSD), short message service center (SMSC) and BMG (bulk messaging gateway) portfolio.
“With SMS traffic enjoying continued strong growth, we needed a proven solution to manage the increased load without making major investment. We selected Comviva’s messaging solutions to efficiently route traffic over our existing network infrastructure and deliver an improved level of service to our customers creating greater satisfaction and long-term loyalty,” remarked Chris Tobit, CEO and MD, airtel bangladesh.
Comviva stated that its USSD FLARES (framework to launch applications and rapidly evolve services) will reduce overall cost around airtel bangladesh’s operator portal. The solution is expected to provide airtel bangladesh with a single-window web-based environment to access, create, execute and manage services. It will optimally deliver messages with minimal latency during periods of intense continuous traffic. Rich SMS features such as SMS upload, SMS storage, SMS forward, SMS copy, auto reply, email notification, SMS signature and web portal will facilitate airtel bangladesh to offer unique and innovative services to its subscribers.
“Comviva is working with all the leading mobile operators in Bangladesh to provide them with end-to-end mobile solutions beyond VAS. We see our messaging solution supporting airtel as they extend their service to newer segments across the country. Our messaging platform will ensure efficient delivery of text messages and rich, compelling information and entertainment to their subscribers, commented Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva.
The solutions provider has also deployed its BMG solution, which will create a new revenue opportunity for airtel and enable promotions and corporate messaging helping the operator deliver a better message management over SMS, informed the company.
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation