Comviva’s AVAN receives Golden Peacock Innovation Award 2011
Comviva, provider of mobile solutions beyond VAS, today won the Golden Peacock Innovation Award for its work in extending voice based applications across the mobile user base with its Aggregated Voice Applications Network (AVAN). Comviva informed that AVAN enables operators to deliver a highly diverse portfolio of voice-activated content and applications in a simple, standard way.
“AVAN is a prime example of how we help operators transform their VAS business by making services faster to launch, more cost efficient and engaging for customers. The Golden Peacock Award for Innovation is an acknowledgement of our focus on improving lives with innovative solutions and we are deeply honored to receive this award,” remarked Manoranjan Mohapatra, CEO, Comviva.
The company informed that AVAN enables the wider application developer community to rapidly develop and deploy applications on the platform, and provides a uniform access interface for the end user. It also optimizes the operator’s existing network to realize major efficiencies in terms of network utilization and deployment of operational resource and enables operators to create a sustainable competitive advantage in rapidly expanding markets where a large proportion of subscribers require voice-enabled access to content.
Many mobile subscribers in emerging economies have little access to information and entertainment services via their mobile phones. AVAN aims to address this by providing access to such services with a voice-based interface, stated the company
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- Mission Critical Workloads Require Specialized Cloud: Study
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market