Comviva’s mobile data platform manages 350 million hits per day
Comviva, a provider of mobile solutions beyond VAS, today announced that its mobile data platform (MDP) solution enabled and handled 350 million hits per day with peak throughput of more than 7500 transactions per second. The platform solution is deployed at an operator in India. MDP deploys advanced optimization, data management and monetization techniques to enhance the user experience and stimulate revenue growth, whilst realizing bandwidth and CAPEX savings of over 40 percent, informed the company.
The MDP enables operators to provide customers the power of Internet on their mobile phones, informed Vikram Shanbhag, VP, mobile messaging solutions, Comviva. He further added, that, “For high-end device owners, MDP enables the Internet to be viewed, in as faithful a way as possible – bringing the Internet to life on the mobile phone. With access to Internet content up to 70 percent faster than using non-MDP enabled access, subscribers enjoy a faster and more satisfying service experience.”
The platform, as reported by the solutions provider, deploys a range of techniques to compress and accelerate Internet traffic–using smart caching algorithms to handle the demands of video and P2P and optimizing bandwidth and hardware investment to rationalize costs; it also exploits management and monetization capabilities to deliver an enhanced service experience and drive revenue growth.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum