Concur Helps Diageo To Automate Business Expenses
Diageo India, a leading beverage alcohol company and a subsidiary of global leader Diageo plc has deployed a new solution from Concur, an SAP company simplify, streamline and reduce travel and expense management.
Concur will provide an expense management software platform to enable Diageo India’ employees to automate their business expenses incurred at source, thereby reducing the burden of manually logging in business spends. Diageo is an existing Concur customer globally, and will add India as one of its service areas. The new tool will benefit over 2,000 employees of Diageo, based in India, the company said.
Commenting on the partnership, Neeraj Dotel, Managing Director, Concur said, “This partnership with Diageo India is part of our aggressive expansion plans in India. As mobile communications increases, we have realised the need to integrate our partners with a seamless travel policy which helps to improve productivity and increase revenue. Concur helps in automating the travel and expense (T&E) management process in a company’s life cycle and we are well on our way to making it the de-facto expense management software in India and globally.”
The Concur platform is available to Diageo India from October 2017. All employees will have access via desktop and mobile version of the software. Concur has earlier partnered with two of the most popular ground transportation apps - Ola and Uber, which are available in the Concur App Center, which makes it even more effortless for employees to track their cab expenses.
Diageo’s decision to roll out Concur Expense is very strategic believe the companies as now business managers can thoroughly analyse the detailed data on spending patterns that our software provides. It will put the company in a very powerful position when negotiating with vendors, and will certainly allow Diageo to lever significant corporate discounts off the back of this data.
Concur also provides users with notifications about risks or natural disasters, which helps employers track the status of their employees when travelling to remote and unsafe locations.
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down