Connectiva to assure WiMAX revenue stream for YTL
Connectiva Systems has been selected by Malaysia-based YTL Communications to implement Connectiva AFFIRM and manage its revenue assurance processes. Built on an open standard based analytics framework, Connectiva AFFIRM will enable YTL Communications to identify, correct and prevent leakage across its entire revenue chain including its BSS and OSS components.
"We are delighted that YTL Communications has selected Connectiva to provide the highest quality revenue assurance solutions and to support the expansion of its 4G network," said Avi Basu, CEO of Connectiva Systems.
YTL Communications is currently deploying the world’s first nationwide 4G network, having been awarded a license for a WiMAX 2.3 GHz wireless broadband access spectrum by the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC). In addition, Connectiva will provide re-rating and re-billing services to support this network.
"The need for strong revenue assurance solutions has become increasingly important as we gear ourselves for the commercial launch of our nationwide 4G service later this year .The appointment of Connectiva portrays our firm commitment to continue working with best-in-class partners in our 4G network deployment," said Lee Nyit Toong, the CFO of YTL Communications..
- Five Essential Practices for Securing Data
- Time To Discuss Security At The Board Room
- Cisco’s Layoff Likely To Hit India Operations
- Deskera Debuts GST-Ready Cloud-Based Software In India
- VoIP Can Change How You Do Business
- NEC's Face Recognition Systems At Krishna Pushkaram Festival
- KCIS Symposium Explores Many Possibilities Of AI
- The Biggest Threats Come From Within: Interview
- Deskera Debuts GST Compliant Cloud-Based Software In India
- India’s A&D Electronics Market To Reach $72 Bn By 2029