Connectiva to assure WiMAX revenue stream for YTL
Connectiva Systems has been selected by Malaysia-based YTL Communications to implement Connectiva AFFIRM and manage its revenue assurance processes. Built on an open standard based analytics framework, Connectiva AFFIRM will enable YTL Communications to identify, correct and prevent leakage across its entire revenue chain including its BSS and OSS components.
"We are delighted that YTL Communications has selected Connectiva to provide the highest quality revenue assurance solutions and to support the expansion of its 4G network," said Avi Basu, CEO of Connectiva Systems.
YTL Communications is currently deploying the world’s first nationwide 4G network, having been awarded a license for a WiMAX 2.3 GHz wireless broadband access spectrum by the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC). In addition, Connectiva will provide re-rating and re-billing services to support this network.
"The need for strong revenue assurance solutions has become increasingly important as we gear ourselves for the commercial launch of our nationwide 4G service later this year .The appointment of Connectiva portrays our firm commitment to continue working with best-in-class partners in our 4G network deployment," said Lee Nyit Toong, the CFO of YTL Communications..
- For Banking CIOs Shadow IT Is More Gain Than Pain
- SDDC, The Present And Future Trend
- Cloud Telephony: What It Means To Enterprises
- 50% To Use Mobile Devices To Go Online By 2018
- How CIOs Can Prepare For Next-Gen Challenges
- Time To Move Beyond Just Server Virtualization
- Ericsson To Manage Reliance Communications Networks
- 5 Tech Trends For APAC IT Leaders In 2015
- Emerging Techs Powering The Office Of The Future
- ICT Adoption By Civic Bodies To Drive Smart Cities