Connectiva to assure WiMAX revenue stream for YTL
Connectiva Systems has been selected by Malaysia-based YTL Communications to implement Connectiva AFFIRM and manage its revenue assurance processes. Built on an open standard based analytics framework, Connectiva AFFIRM will enable YTL Communications to identify, correct and prevent leakage across its entire revenue chain including its BSS and OSS components.
"We are delighted that YTL Communications has selected Connectiva to provide the highest quality revenue assurance solutions and to support the expansion of its 4G network," said Avi Basu, CEO of Connectiva Systems.
YTL Communications is currently deploying the world’s first nationwide 4G network, having been awarded a license for a WiMAX 2.3 GHz wireless broadband access spectrum by the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC). In addition, Connectiva will provide re-rating and re-billing services to support this network.
"The need for strong revenue assurance solutions has become increasingly important as we gear ourselves for the commercial launch of our nationwide 4G service later this year .The appointment of Connectiva portrays our firm commitment to continue working with best-in-class partners in our 4G network deployment," said Lee Nyit Toong, the CFO of YTL Communications..
- A CSP solution integrating innovation with best practices
- Voice-based business apps to help cut costs
- New Immigration Reforms Bill will affect Indian IT companies significantly
- The new immigration Bill has serious implications for the entire IT industry
- Manthan Systems to provide TANG with customer analytics
- Global Edge acquires Dearborn Electronics
- HP launches new open standards-based multiservice routers
- CIOs to take a cautious approach to IT spending
- ITC Infotech launches asset tracking and management systems
- Building automation services market to hit $43 bn by 2018