Consumer-like shopping experience for businesses
Online shopping isn’t just for consumers anymore. With increasing frequency, businesses are demanding the same experience. But creating and managing accurate, user friendly catalogs that are compliant with corporate purchasing policies can be a challenge – particularly when attempting to do it within an ERP system. To address these challenges, Atos has integrated Ariba’s cloud-based procurement applications with its SAP system, thereby creating a consumer-like shopping site through which goods and services can be quickly and easily requisitioned from preferred vendors – all within its existing procurement infrastructure and in accordance with corporate purchasing policies. This move will enable businesses to move away from hosting Excel-based catalogs and create a system through which employees can access supplier-maintained catalogs or punch out directly to vendors.
- Atos, Dell EMC Team Up To Simplify IoT Challenges
- Dell EMC To Simplify Enterprise IoT Deployments
- Guarding Your Turf In The IoT Era
- Xerox-Atos Deal Drives Document Outsourcing
- Philippe Llorens Joins Canopy As CEO
- How IT Keeps The Game Going
- Atos announces new solution to help corporates shop online
- IBM enters web applications market with $1.3 bln Kenexa buy
- "Without IT, the London 2012 Olympics Could Not Happen"