Conzerv Consolidates Business on SAP
Conzerv Systems, which helps industrial and commercial power units save energy through energy management systems, has standardised its business processes under a common platform.
The company partnered with SAP to consolidate processes on a unified platform. The focus of the implementation was based on the key challenge of addressing movement of manual systems to complete automation, improving visibility of key information and elimination of disconnected processes across business units and locations. The applications integrated with the business processes include manufacturing, trading, service, customer support, finance, sales support and product planning.
We wanted to adopt global processes and our partnership with SAP ensured the much required comprehensive support for future growth, said Hema Hattangady, vice chairman and CEO, Conzerv Systems. The SAP implementation, which was completed in five months, provided us with improved overall corporate performance and profitability that enables an organisation like ours to stay on the defined track to business transformation.
Effective use of technology continues to be a competitive differentiator for companies during the economic downturn. Conzerv has done exactly that to optimise their business processes and accelerate innovation to drive business excellence, said Ranjan Das, president and CEO, SAP, Indian Subcontinent. The rollout of SAP at Conzerv has prepared the organisation to become more efficient, embrace new opportunities and laid the foundation for it to emerge as a strong player in the times to come.
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector