Cooperative urban bank streamlines operations
Olive Solutions deployed Nimsoft monitor and service desk at A P Mahesh Bank to manage devices across branches using a single and unified solution.
With 39 branches across the country, the Hyderabad based cooperative urban bank is a financial institution with diversified banking products. Managing a large range of infrastructure across the numerous datacenters serving these branches was becoming a major challenge.
“We were looking for a unified monitoring and service desk solution that could provide us with a 360-degree view of our entire IT infrastructure,” said Milind Rajhans, IT head at AP Mahesh Bank.
He added that Olive Solutions suggested Nimsoft for the 24/7 monitoring and real-time alerting and reporting that we needed to achieve continuous IT service availability.
Deploying the Nimsoft solutions resulted in tangible cost savings and process efficiency. Rajhans said it has helped the bank improve customer service by increasing application uptime and accelerating problem resolution. Insight into mission-critical systems and applications also enabled the bank’s IT staff to achieve higher system performance and availability.
Olive Solutions started offering Nimsoft to its customers earlier this year. The combination of industry-leading infrastructure monitoring and ready- to-use ITIL-based service management allowed Nimsoft to provide comprehensive infrastructure through streamlined automation and easy integration with third-party tools to MSPs like Olive.
“Olive relies on Nimsoft to provide a first line of defense for its customers against IT service outages,” said Chandrashekar, COO, Olive Solutions. Enterprises across verticals are embracing Nimsoft ITMaaS solutions to reduce costs, increase business agility and allocating a larger percentage of IT resources to strategic projects.
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead