Cooperative urban bank streamlines operations
Olive Solutions deployed Nimsoft monitor and service desk at A P Mahesh Bank to manage devices across branches using a single and unified solution.
With 39 branches across the country, the Hyderabad based cooperative urban bank is a financial institution with diversified banking products. Managing a large range of infrastructure across the numerous datacenters serving these branches was becoming a major challenge.
“We were looking for a unified monitoring and service desk solution that could provide us with a 360-degree view of our entire IT infrastructure,” said Milind Rajhans, IT head at AP Mahesh Bank.
He added that Olive Solutions suggested Nimsoft for the 24/7 monitoring and real-time alerting and reporting that we needed to achieve continuous IT service availability.
Deploying the Nimsoft solutions resulted in tangible cost savings and process efficiency. Rajhans said it has helped the bank improve customer service by increasing application uptime and accelerating problem resolution. Insight into mission-critical systems and applications also enabled the bank’s IT staff to achieve higher system performance and availability.
Olive Solutions started offering Nimsoft to its customers earlier this year. The combination of industry-leading infrastructure monitoring and ready- to-use ITIL-based service management allowed Nimsoft to provide comprehensive infrastructure through streamlined automation and easy integration with third-party tools to MSPs like Olive.
“Olive relies on Nimsoft to provide a first line of defense for its customers against IT service outages,” said Chandrashekar, COO, Olive Solutions. Enterprises across verticals are embracing Nimsoft ITMaaS solutions to reduce costs, increase business agility and allocating a larger percentage of IT resources to strategic projects.
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR