COPC Unveils New Certifications for BPOs
COPC and QAI have together launched new certifications for Indian BPOs. The new specifications, seven in number, will target specific processes like hiring, training & skills verification, transaction monitoring, forecasting, staffing, scheduling and metrics management.
CSPs need not go for a comprehensive COPC certification. And yet, this allows them to get certified by specific process level certifications. This also helps channel efforts to a few, high impact processes and has a faster ROI.
Navyug Mohnot, CEO of QAI said, "The Indian outsourcing industry is growing despite the recession, especially the domestic market with the smaller companies showing stronger growth. Since the deployment of the new certifications is likely to be quicker, it is great for expanding from a single entity to widespread use of the standard. It suits the CSPs who want to try out COPC standard or CSPs who want to find a specific problem or who want to split certification into multiple projects or large multi-location CSP who want to drive consistent processes throughout their organizations."
COPC is an international organization that defines standards for customer contact center and vendor management operations.
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- A Look At The Indian Data Center Market In 2017
- Why Is Cloud Computing The Most Disruptive Force
- Solix Gearing Up For A Data-Driven Future In India
- Outsourcing: Key To Efficient Business Outcomes
- Information & Storage Management Outsourcing Is The Future In India