Cordys Introduces BPM Platform
Cordys formally launched its business operations platform in Hyderabad yesterday.
Speaking to CXOtoday, John Pike, CTO of Cordys, said, "This is the best piece of technology to come out in recent times. It s ideal for customers who are looking for a software platform to host their business processes."
Cordys has developed the platform with two markets in mind. "One is companies which need a platform to host their business operations, and which use process management techniques to take middleware to a new level by having a completely decoupled platform which will help you get more value out of your existing infrastructure. But also deploy your systems more easily."
There’s also a cloud version, which is called BOP for ECO (Enterprise Cloud Orchestration) system. It is a fully cloud-deployable version, with the only difference of SaaS deployment. "There’s a BOP poduct which enables you to meter, monitor usage in a cloud environment. The entire product is designed as a single stack with no add-ons, and is all Web-services based so there s a lot of services orientation," said Pike.
The best part, he said, is that it is accessible through a browser, so there’s no client side technology as such. The key components of this platform is that it is a complete BPM suite and comprises business activity monitoring, application framework, technology for integration purposes, full case management, master data management, among others.
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics