Corel partners edu institutes to increase reach
Corel has announced the expansion of its Corel Training Partner’s (CTP) Program in the Indian Market. The CTP program aims at partnering with colleges, educational and training institutes across the country to prepare qualified professionals for careers in industries such as printing, publishing, advertising, desktop publishing, multimedia, design, animation and web design.
By signing up for CTP program, the institutes can grant direct certification from Corel to their students. Additionally the institutes will get special recognition and direct support from the company in the form of - training and certification for their faculty, branding as authorized training partners, use of the company’s promotional material etc.
Talking about the CTP program, Sathish Venugopal from Corel said, "Corel is constantly working towards developing innovative products and these will excite students and professionals only when they are educated about the product features and their applications. Else, it will create a void between the industry requirements and the skills available in the market. I am confident that with our constant endeavors in expanding the CTP program, these gaps will soon be bridged."
The company has already tied up with some of the leading private training institutes in the country and aims to collaborate with 100 more institutes in the next few months.
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Education IT Spending In APAC To Cross $11.8 Bn By 2020
- Escaping Automation-Led Redundancy In The Indian IT Industry
- Workplace Culture Drives Company’s Financial Performance
- Uber India Rolls Out Insurance Program For Driver-Partners
- IP Surveillance Helps Varun Beverages Curb Warehouse Theft
- Vishal Sikka Steps Down As Infosys' MD And CEO
- How Product Designing Has Changed Online Shopping
- Infosys To Acquire Product Design Firm Brilliant Basics
- Securing Applications In The Cloud