Cosmos Bank Opts for Sanovi DR Solution
Cosmos Co-operative Bank has use Sanovi Technologies’ disaster recovery management solution in order to gain business continuity solutions and provide better service to its customers.
The urban co-operative bank, which has a presence in 21 major cities in 5 states, has deployed Sanovi’s disaster recovery (DR) solutions using a DR template for an Oracle database. The so-called ‘out-of-box’ DR solution template deploys industry best practices, recovery workflows, monitors and alerts on over forty conditions and provides automation to conduct DR drills. According to Cosmos, they have been able to achieve their DR Readiness SLAs (service level agreements) without an additional investment in resources and are confident that their core banking application can withstand DR issues successfully.
Disaster recovery (DR) environments ensure that business applications can be recovered in compliance with SLAs. "Cosmos Bank’s management considers its investment in technology as an opportunity to differentiate and provide superior customer experience. The bank implemented Finacle as its core banking software and hence the central database and applications became a critical part of the bank’s business continuity and disaster recovery plan. To meet business set Recovery Point and Recovery Time Objectives, the bank chose to have a remote site that shadows the primary production site," explained Prashant Thakur, GM-IT, Cosmos Co-operative Bank.
According to the Cosmos, Sanovi’s DRM software met their needs and also reduced their dependence on expertise that is otherwise usually required.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation