Cosmos Bank Opts for Sanovi DR Solution
Cosmos Co-operative Bank has use Sanovi Technologies’ disaster recovery management solution in order to gain business continuity solutions and provide better service to its customers.
The urban co-operative bank, which has a presence in 21 major cities in 5 states, has deployed Sanovi’s disaster recovery (DR) solutions using a DR template for an Oracle database. The so-called ‘out-of-box’ DR solution template deploys industry best practices, recovery workflows, monitors and alerts on over forty conditions and provides automation to conduct DR drills. According to Cosmos, they have been able to achieve their DR Readiness SLAs (service level agreements) without an additional investment in resources and are confident that their core banking application can withstand DR issues successfully.
Disaster recovery (DR) environments ensure that business applications can be recovered in compliance with SLAs. "Cosmos Bank’s management considers its investment in technology as an opportunity to differentiate and provide superior customer experience. The bank implemented Finacle as its core banking software and hence the central database and applications became a critical part of the bank’s business continuity and disaster recovery plan. To meet business set Recovery Point and Recovery Time Objectives, the bank chose to have a remote site that shadows the primary production site," explained Prashant Thakur, GM-IT, Cosmos Co-operative Bank.
According to the Cosmos, Sanovi’s DRM software met their needs and also reduced their dependence on expertise that is otherwise usually required.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems