Cost-Effective Online Training For IT Employees
QAI, one of the leading consulting firms, has announced a cost-effective training program to facilitate IT employers to retain and develop talent in their organization. The course is intended to offer operational excellence, with a focus on re-skilling and up-skilling the current workforce in the IT industry.
"Competency development and Learning solutions have become one of the biggest challenge areas for most organizations given the budget constraints. We have created this unique offer to help provide effective, cost-efficient and consistent training to all the people looking to up-skill their employees," said Navyug Mohnot, CEO, QAI.
The offer is valid till 15th April, 2009, and covers more than 20 e-learning courses in domains like software engineering and testing, quality management and project management. "It can prove to be a huge asset to the organizations to retain and upgrade their current workforce," he said.
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS
- CRO Initiatives Lead To Greater Customer Satisfaction: Study
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity