Cost-Effective Online Training For IT Employees
QAI, one of the leading consulting firms, has announced a cost-effective training program to facilitate IT employers to retain and develop talent in their organization. The course is intended to offer operational excellence, with a focus on re-skilling and up-skilling the current workforce in the IT industry.
"Competency development and Learning solutions have become one of the biggest challenge areas for most organizations given the budget constraints. We have created this unique offer to help provide effective, cost-efficient and consistent training to all the people looking to up-skill their employees," said Navyug Mohnot, CEO, QAI.
The offer is valid till 15th April, 2009, and covers more than 20 e-learning courses in domains like software engineering and testing, quality management and project management. "It can prove to be a huge asset to the organizations to retain and upgrade their current workforce," he said.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz