Cost-Effective Online Training For IT Employees
QAI, one of the leading consulting firms, has announced a cost-effective training program to facilitate IT employers to retain and develop talent in their organization. The course is intended to offer operational excellence, with a focus on re-skilling and up-skilling the current workforce in the IT industry.
"Competency development and Learning solutions have become one of the biggest challenge areas for most organizations given the budget constraints. We have created this unique offer to help provide effective, cost-efficient and consistent training to all the people looking to up-skill their employees," said Navyug Mohnot, CEO, QAI.
The offer is valid till 15th April, 2009, and covers more than 20 e-learning courses in domains like software engineering and testing, quality management and project management. "It can prove to be a huge asset to the organizations to retain and upgrade their current workforce," he said.
- AI, AR, ML, VoLTE To Boom In 2018: Deloitte
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- How AI Is Shaping The Future of Fintech
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Five-Pointer AI Recommendations For India Govt
- Cognitive Computing Will Redefine IoT Landscape
- Technologies That Will Take Off In 2018
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far