Cost-Effective Online Training For IT Employees
QAI, one of the leading consulting firms, has announced a cost-effective training program to facilitate IT employers to retain and develop talent in their organization. The course is intended to offer operational excellence, with a focus on re-skilling and up-skilling the current workforce in the IT industry.
"Competency development and Learning solutions have become one of the biggest challenge areas for most organizations given the budget constraints. We have created this unique offer to help provide effective, cost-efficient and consistent training to all the people looking to up-skill their employees," said Navyug Mohnot, CEO, QAI.
The offer is valid till 15th April, 2009, and covers more than 20 e-learning courses in domains like software engineering and testing, quality management and project management. "It can prove to be a huge asset to the organizations to retain and upgrade their current workforce," he said.
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Myntra Acquires Smart Wearables Firm Witworks
- 3 Technologies That's Changing The Insurance Sector
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales
- 7 Online Test Series To Prepare For Engineering Entrances
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Trends That Will Shape India's E-Commerce
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions