CPA Global appoints Mandeep Baweja as VP for human resources
Legal services outsourcing provider CPA Global has appointed Mandeep Baweja as the VP, HR – learning and development for India.
Baweja joins CPA Global from SpiceJet where he played a key role in overall turnaround of the company with a strong focus on performance management, building teams, and employee branding.
Speaking on his appointment, Mandeep said, “The industry is witnessing exponential growth. This is an exciting time to not only develop new models and improve the existing ones but also create value driven teams across business. I look forward to this exciting opportunity”
“We are delighted to appoint Mandeep who is a seasoned HR professional. He will strengthen the India leadership team and will play a pivotal role in retaining CPA Global’s leadership position in the growing LPO market. People are at the core of our business, Mandeep will enable us to create even better and enriching growth environment for our people,” said Anand Sharma, CFO and head of management services
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- A Look At The Indian Data Center Market In 2017
- Why Is Cloud Computing The Most Disruptive Force
- Leased Office Space Is The New Norm In Indian IT
- Solix Gearing Up For A Data-Driven Future In India
- Outsourcing: Key To Efficient Business Outcomes
- Budget 2017: What Tech Leaders Are Saying
- IT/ITes Exports From STPIs Up By 9 pc