Cranes Bring Simulation Models for Auto Industry
Scientific and engineering software solutions provider Cranes Software in association with dSPACE GmbH has released Automotive Simulation Models (ASM) to facilitate testing and development of power train and vehicle dynamics for the Indian automobile industry.
ASMs are open Simulink models for the real-time simulation of standard automotive applications such as diesel engines, gasoline engines and vehicle dynamics. The models are typically used on a dSPACE Simulator for hardware-in-the-loop testing of Electronic Control Units (ECUs) or during the design phase of controller algorithms for early validation by offline simulation.
Real-Time Simulation Model for power train and vehicle dynamics includes open MATLAB/Simulink models, real-time simulation and offline simulation, virtual vehicle simulations with engine, drivetrain, vehicle dynamics and turn-key solution with dSPACE Simulator.
These complete and independent models are said to support all relevant phases of the model-based development process. ASM’s standardized interfaces allow models to be easily expanded to meet specific requirements or even create a virtual vehicle.
Predeep Kumar, Sr. VP, Cranes Software said, “India is emerging as a global automobile giant and the automotive industry has made pioneering efforts in adopting modern technologies in recent years. We are excited to be working with dSPACE GmbH to provide real-time simulation models to the Indian automotive industry. With the availability of ASM, we will now be able to offer optimum value-added solutions to our customers in India.”
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Nasscom Predicts Muted Growth For IT In 2018-19
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- What's The Future of Digital Payment Industry?
- Google’s India Initiative Speak Volumes About India's Booming Internet Base
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise