CRM for Communication and PSUs
Siebel CRM for Communication and PSUs
Released under the Oracle applications unlimited programme, the new version highlights industry-tailored customer self-service, customer loyalty and support for open standards
Today Oracle announced the next version of Oracle s Siebel CRM 8.1.1, providing industry-specific solutions for self service and robust customer loyalty management enabling cost savings through use of open standards technology.
As the second release of Siebel CRM in the last two years under the applications unlimited programme, Oracle has updated Siebel self-service, including eSupport and eCommerce applications, with Java-based J2EE applications built on Oracle Fusion Middleware that extends the CRM product to the Web channel enabling a compelling user experience and improved total cost of ownership.
New features in Siebel Loyalty support the customer loyalty program lifecycle by providing membership enrollment and management, including loyalty points accrual and redemption, member services, partner management and promotion management.
New features in Siebel Marketing provide a closed-loop solution that empowers all members of the marketing organization with actionable insight by automating processes across the marketing function, from strategy and planning to multi-channel response and lead management execution.
Sales forecasting capabilities have been extended to give sales teams the flexibility to manage and share forecasting in cross-functional teams and to perform ad hoc adjustments that help improve sales quota attainment, according to a press release.
Now more than ever, companies need to support cost-effective CRM efforts while improving the customer experience, said Rebecca Wetteman, vice president, Nucleus Research. CRM solutions that drive greater visibility into customer communication across the organization deliver both bottom-line cost savings and top-line benefits in greater customer retention and profitability.
Siebel CRM, Siebel Loyalty, Siebel Marketing, eSupport, eCommerce, Rebecca Wetteman
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Integrated Marketing Helps Connect With Consumers Effectively
- Paytm Mall Eyes $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March'19
- Businesses Need Events to Stay Relevant: Experts
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Walmart-Flipkart Deal Faces Big Threats From Small Traders
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector