CRM Lessons from The Great Indian Wedding
How do you create a customer experience, you may ask. Here’s an experience that businesses could learn from. Note: Don’t expect how-to tips or the usual client success stories. Read on.
This happened seven years ago. My friend and his wife performed the wedding of their only daughter. The memories of that wedding are still etched in my mind.
I met him recently and we ended up talking about his daughter and the wedding.
He then told me the inside story of that wedding for the first time.
“How did you do it?” I asked.
“Make us remember the wedding even now. It is not just me. Some of our mutual friends still remember it vividly. It must have been a lot of hard work.”
To read further click here…
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Shifting From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Reasons Why Your Business Needs Pay Per Click
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How