CRM Lessons from The Great Indian Wedding
How do you create a customer experience, you may ask. Here’s an experience that businesses could learn from. Note: Don’t expect how-to tips or the usual client success stories. Read on.
This happened seven years ago. My friend and his wife performed the wedding of their only daughter. The memories of that wedding are still etched in my mind.
I met him recently and we ended up talking about his daughter and the wedding.
He then told me the inside story of that wedding for the first time.
“How did you do it?” I asked.
“Make us remember the wedding even now. It is not just me. Some of our mutual friends still remember it vividly. It must have been a lot of hard work.”
To read further click here…
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- Moving Towards Conversational Economy With AI
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales