CRM Lessons from The Great Indian Wedding
How do you create a customer experience, you may ask. Here’s an experience that businesses could learn from. Note: Don’t expect how-to tips or the usual client success stories. Read on.
This happened seven years ago. My friend and his wife performed the wedding of their only daughter. The memories of that wedding are still etched in my mind.
I met him recently and we ended up talking about his daughter and the wedding.
He then told me the inside story of that wedding for the first time.
“How did you do it?” I asked.
“Make us remember the wedding even now. It is not just me. Some of our mutual friends still remember it vividly. It must have been a lot of hard work.”
To read further click here…
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- CDO Converge To Focus On Digital Workplace
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Online Retailers Battle It Out For Independence Day
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage